• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you place your house?

I would like to put my house either overlooking a cliff by the beach, or by the Re-tail shop.

Somewhere pretty by the water, yet near the villagers(hopefully not so much that we'd all be squished in one area) I really don't want one side of the river to be crowded while the other is empty though, so I might have to even the town out with my house...
This one is perfect!

I want to be as far away from people as possible, so i can just make an orchard and flower garden and not worry about villagers wandering though my stuff. Unless Tokoya is in my town then i'll be neighbors with him!

But near water would be cool too....

Probably near a cliff, but I'm honestly not sure yet. Depends on what my town looks like more than anything else.

I put my house right above the cliff. That way I can run right out of my house and cliff jump into the ocean!

I'm not sure where I will place my home. Probably close to retail because I tend to fish a LOT in the off-hours and need easy access to moving fish into storage.

Hopefully Animal Crossing: WiiU introduces a sky castle where I can look down upon all the Animals as they trample my flowers and get in fights over pink dressers.

Depends on the character I'm playing. I have four or five I use all the time and each have different areas for their houses. Ever since Gamecube, I've loved making interactive stories between the characters, using the bulletin board, mail, and several different towns. :) Kaye is always my first character, and he lives by the beach.

I'd love to have mine next to a waterfall. That and a spot that has enough room to plant some trees and flowers.

I would like to incorporate the cliff, waterfall and beach all in one; waterfall facing forward would be preferable, though I don't think I will really reset for town layout, as I will already reset for fruit and town hall interior.

9vh0yw.jpg

I want a map like this, where the river finishes at the bottom so I can put my house next to the waterfall :), this is an example of WiiFolderJosh's town :)

Back