Which Hairstyle Do You Like the Most?

Ukue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hair_in_New_Leaf.jpg

(Link for bigger version: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130603173848/animalcrossing/images/e/ec/Hair_in_New_Leaf.png)

Personally, I was thinking about the Mischievous/All the time, in white. What do you guys like.​

Attachments

• tumblr_mfq4b55kv11s1gk0ao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mfq4b55kv11s1gk0ao1_500.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
(Bigger version)

I always go for Disorderly/On purpose! Fits me most.

I always go for light or dark brown, but I wanna go for ash gray. I think it's closest to my hair color. I also want to try all of the new funky colors. Especially purple!

Mischievous + sometimes matches my usual hairstyle the most, but I also like the private life + party hairstyle.

I currently have the styling one in a golden (I think) brown. They're all so cute though. I had natural at first. I want to get fresh next, in brown or pink :p

I usually go for the mischievous/sometimes (F) look with hats because it has the bangs hanging down and the ponytail in the back under the hat. With no hats/hats that don't effect your hairstyle, I like to go with the regular high ponytail.

Pretty/Styling or Business/Fresh

I accidently time travelled when I started the game and now my hair is stuck messy until I unlock the Salon :< cannot wait to get it fixed!!!!

Mischievous > Sometimes for boys + Business > Fresh for boys.

For girls, I like Disorderly > On Purpose + Disorderly > Want To Tidy

Business -> fresh is what I usually go with. Its always fun to do the little quiz legitimately though, see what kind of bad haircut you end up getting lol

I always love the bun (Party). Once I get it, I hardly ever change it except various colours. Its just so cute and classy.

I like the Fresh for the female. Isn't that a starting style, too? I think so, but it's probably one of my favorites out of all of them. :)

Back