Which is your favourite original Skittle?

Taste the Rainbow

• Grape 🫐

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Green Apple 🍏

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Lemon 🍋

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Orange 🍊

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Strawberry 🍓

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None. I dislike Skittles

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
This is a tough question but I chose strawberry! I really enjoy them all though. What I really love is the sour skittles though! Can’t have too many of them at one time of course.

Strawberry, do like all the flavours but generally with any sweet my top choice is strawberry so always try and pick those ones out.

i love the lemon ones! orange and green apple are up there as well. i never eat the strawberry or grape ones (same goes for most other candies). i keep them in the bag and give my leftovers to whoever’s willing to eat them (either my dad or my bf) or they go in the trash.

I kind of realized they all tasted a little different but they all taste.. generally the same to me. I eat all of them at once. So I say all the flavors.

It's been ages since I've had the original Skittles, but I think I preferred strawberry the most. Admittedly I was more of a fan of the Wild Berry Skittles over the originals 😅

I’m pretty sure lime is the original green flavor, not green apple, but I like both. I don’t eat skittles often though because it bothers my throat.
This! They replaced the lime with green apple but a bunch of haters complained. So they went back to lime 😠

This! They replaced the lime with green apple but a bunch of haters complained. So they went back to lime 😠
Its green does it matter? Well...I am biased that I preferred the apple one but very well! I will change it to "green" to appease the masses.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, can't change it now. Oh well.

maybe grape but I don't really have any strong preferences between the flavors now that they've brought the lime back. I was one of the haters, I always thought the green apple tasted so out of place 😭 which is weird because I'm not really a lime girl and normally I love green apple flavored things!

Its green does it matter? Well...I am biased that I preferred the apple one but very well! I will change it to "green" to appease the masses.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, can't change it now. Oh well.
The green apple was def better. Idk why people complained 😔

I only ate Skittles once in my life but if I recall it might've been lemon or grape!

Back