• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

Probably night owl because I dont mind watering and weeding and I stay up really late

Late Night and Beautiful Town.

It'll most likely change for me though; late night will be switched out for something else once Summer is over.

Beautiful Town and/or Night owl for me.

Love to have a lot of flowers (Hybrids!) so Beautiful town could help not needing to water my flowers that much.
But Night Owl sounds pretty good too...

In the long term I can see myself using the beautiful town ordinance to stop all the flowers dying if I disappear for a few days. Night owl is going to be really helpful for late night bug hunting so I'll probably use that as well.

The only time I can see myself using the early bird ordinance is if I want to get up super early to go fishing. Probably wont ever use the rich town law, dont know why :p

You can change the ordinences at any time for 20000 bells :) I think I want to choose wealthy town at first to earn lots of money to start me off for projects and my house loan. Then I'll change to beautiful town because I'm too lazy to water my flowers xD

^ you can always edit a posted post to add stuff. Anyhow it's definitely beautiful town law for me, makes it easier to get a perfect town. Late openings/early closings I can live with

I am off work for the first two weeks of gameplay so I will probably have a beautiful town. Generally I still find time to play when at work (on breaks and lunch and also travel too and from) so I don't think I'd use the early morning or late night ones much. Once I am happy with a beautiful town and have things under control I'll probably switch to rich, but I think beautiful will be my favourite.

I originally wanted Night Owl but once I found out the times for the shops aren't as late as I hoped, I'm now going with Beautiful Village :)

Lol I feel so special...I'M GOING EARLY BIRD!!! I have always been a really early riser, especially in the summer. In City Folk, the shops were never open early enough so it sort of hindered my play. But now, I can wake up as early as I want and start to sell and shop :D

I would pick beautiful, I like having happy neighbors and I hate pulling weeds. I also dislike the repetitive task of watering tons of flowers- this is a nice bonus.

I have none, I like to water flowers. It gives me something to do

What town do you want in AcNl

What type of town do you want when you get AcNl

Early Bird-

The Early Bird Ordinance changes the time so the town is more active earlier in the day. This is useful if the player is more likely to be active earlier in the day. The key benefits of this ordinance are:

The villagers of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The villagers wake up and the shops open 3 hours earlier

Beautiful town-
The Beautiful Town Ordinance helps keep the town looking neat and tidy. The key benefits of choosing this ordinance are:

Villagers water plants
Villagers are more likely to plant flowers
Time travelling does not affect the towns environment
Cockroaches will not appear
Weeds are rarer

Night Owl Town-

The Night Owl Ordinance changes the time so the town is more active later in the day. This may benefit players who are busy in the day due to other commitments. The key benefits of choosing this ordinance are:

The villagers of the town change their schedule to fit the town
The villagers go to sleep and the shops close 3 hours later

Bell Boom Town-The Bell Boom Ordinance changes the number of Bells the player may receive from buying or selling items. This is useful for wealthy mayors and players. The key benefits of this ordinance are:

The buying prices rise, but the selling prices rise too
The prices go up by 20%
The medals obtained on the Island increase

Back