• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

I'm doing beautiful. I always tried to get a perfect town on my old games, but it was really hard to take care of the town with so much school! I'm sure it'll be much easier this time! :)

I plan to have my main town set with the Beautiful Town hands down. I'll have my other town set with the rich law to sell stuff there instead. :p

Considering the fact that we now have 16 storage slots, and fruit stacks up to nine, it would take 200 foreign fruit to turn a profit, or just under 3 full inventorys to turn a profit assuming that you started with rich town, but otherwise with the price to switch it would be around 400 foreign fruit. It's actually a very possible money making method, just store the stuff you want to sell then go on a mass selling spree after you gather enough to make a profit with.

I choose beautiful hands down. Rich law is very temping and calling me slowly to choose. But I will change to rich if necessary.

Doing the beautiful town to get things started. But I plan on changing to night owl because honestly, I'm almost never in bed before midnight haha :)

Beautiful, for sure. Weeds are the death of my towns... And plus the villagers will plant flowers too :D

Beautiful town because i SUCK at looking after my town, so an army of 7 or so little helpers on my side i should do OK. As for the other rules, I usually don't play too early or late, I'm in middle school so i need early nights, and I don't see the point of rich town. The amount you sell items for increases but so does the price you pay? Pointless.

Beautiful as well, I don't think I'd be able to have the patience to water everything one by one to make sure nothing wilts until I get a better can D:

As soon as I get 20,000 bells, im setting a late-night ordinance and im probably never going to change it from that. Late at night is the only time I really play games, so it's perfect for me!

I would have to pick the night owl one since I'm working on the weekdays till pretty late so I pretty much have no choice. But I would also like the beautiful town though ..

Either beautiful or late night because there's no way I'm waking up at dawn... even to play AC. Also rich village seems to balance out even if you can earn more money, if prices go up.

Does anyone know if clovers count as weeds and will occur less often if you choose the beautiful law?

Back