• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which personalities do you have duplicates of?

misstayleigh

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2463-1606-8999
I like to have one of each personality, but then there’s a matter of doubling up! I usually don’t double up on lazies because I don’t love their dialogue, but I don’t mind having two snooties.

I have... 3 normals, 2 lazies, 2 peppies, and 2 smugs. I keep meaning to shake it up but I love them all too much. 😭

2 peppies and 2 snooties. I could deal with infinite snooties and normals as I think their personalities lend themselves best to multiples, though

Two snooties, two lazies...? I think.
Diana and Fang have history so I can't separate them,
Petri and Raddle are research partners and to me, were mandatory to have.
Then I have Marty as my lazy duplicate because he reminds me of someone.

I don't mind about personalities and "balancing" them because I just give them a different personality in my head and I like their design way too much to really care about duplicates.

Currently I have 2 smug and 2 peppy (and 1 of each of the rest). I usually have 2 cranky though since that's my favourite personality.

I currently have 2 snooty villagers at the moment.

Although I don't really mind having 2 of the same personality, 3 sounds too much for me

I have 2 crankies (Marlo & Lobo), 2 jocks (Sterling & Rudy), 2 lazies (Punchy & Bob).

It's really hard because most of the villagers I love are either cranky, lazy or jock. There will always be more than 2 of these personalities.

I currently have 2 peppies (Bianca and bangle) and 2 smugs(Henry and Marshal)
I had 3 normals at one point (Melba, Nan and Rhonda) and I’ve also had 2 Snooty (Whitney and Gwen)
I like all these personalities so having multiples was fine. However I would not have more than one jock at a time. Not into sports or working out so yeah. But I always try to have at least one of each personality

Right now I have 3 peppies, 3 normals, no crankies, and no lazies.

I've gotta get one of these peppies outta here asap.

i always have at least 2 normals since that's where my favorite designs are, lolly and poppy being permanent residents on my island.

I have two crankies and two normals. I'm thinking about letting one of one personality or the other go so that I have room to island hop to see if I can find any of the new villagers. But I like all of my villagers a lot, so I'm not a hundred percent sure if I want to do that yet. ^o^;>

I don't like having 2 jocks the dialogue annoys me a bit but idm having 1 jock at least I have currently I have 2 jocks and it's very annoying LOL the other personalities so far I haven't had an issue with (my signature is out of date)

Well, I have:
Muffy - sisterly
Molly - Normal
Colton - smug
Gonzo - Cranky
Gladys - normal
Bree - snooty
Margie -normal
Peck - jock
Francine - snooty
Raymond - smug

So, three normal, 2 smug, 2 snooty. The rest one each. And I want to replace Peck with Lolly, another normal.

I currently have 2 lazies and 2 normals for my duplicates. There isn't any reason why, it's just the way it worked out, lol

Back