Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Plucky

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Benedict

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Broffina

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters
Becky and Plucky are for me my favorite even if I'm not a big fan of chicken villagers. Ken is kind of cool too. They all have nice colours!
For the worst, maybe Benedict and Goose. I really don't like how they are looking tbh. Plus jock personality for the second one... seriously, not my type!

I’ve never been partial to the chickens. But I had Goose in WW and he was hysterica!

Egbert was a slow burn for me. I thought he was kinda cute when he first got to my island (about 3 months in, I think - I started with Benedict and once he left I found Egbert on an island). But his lazy personality and those bags under his eyes SLAY ME now. He might even be my favorite villager. I melt every single time he says, "I was just thinking about you... Thinking about seeing your face... Your big ol' adorable found head."

And he started calling me wonder bud a few months ago and I won't let anyone else call me that, and he's not allowed to call me anything else. It gives my life meaning.

i was saying this to a friend the other day, but i wish the chickens were smaller. they'd be so adorable if they were cub or squirrel sized but they're not and it's incredibly unfortunate.

i think my favourite would definitely have to be knox. i like his aesthetic a lot, he looks cute and silly. i remember also seeing this screenshot of him in new horizons wearing a jester hat overtop of his knight helmet and it looked hilarious, and that's when he won my heart.

animal-crossings-new-horizons-villagers-ranked-knox.jpg

i'm not really sure who my least favourite is, the rest of them don't really have any offputting features or colour palettes or anything. goose is kinda boring and looks a bit too mad but maybe that's because he's a chicken named goose. like imagine if your name was "gorilla" or something idk i guess i'd be angry all the time too.

There's not a single chicken I dislike. I can't trust anyone who hates the chickens. They're all so cute! Picking a favorite is easy - Knox has been guarding my town with Sterling since New Leaf, so I'm especially fond of him. Picking a second favorite is far more difficult. Egbert, Goose, Ava, and Ken are all contenders; they were fun temporary friends when I was cycling through villagers in my New Leaf town. I was going to choose Ken as my New Horizons smug villager, but Phil showed up at my campsite and I couldn't say no after having fond memories of him in New Leaf. I still like all of the other chickens not mentioned, though. :D

First things first, the chicken villagers have a chaotic vibe just in general. Every single of them. I feel like there are a few who'd be in the mob. But I digress.

Best chickens... Jock gotta be in this list. He's walking confidently. Nothing is holding him back. He's a chickens chicken, if you catch my drift. I also gotta give it to Betty. Sweet little angel, perfect little hen, we love Betty.

WORST chickens... Ken. Whats your problem? Why are you looking at me like that? It's a no from me. Knox looks like he's trying to convert me in the crusades.

Ken is my favorite chicken villager, I like how he's a ninja.

The worst one is...Broffina. She's ugly, and I just don't get her name at all.
What the heck kind of name is, "Broffina", anyway?!

My favorite chicken villager is Ken. I love his design and will probably have him back on my island at some point.I haven’t had many chicken villagers. I think the one I dislike is Broffina.

Time to update my chickens 🐓🐤🐤🐤

BEST:

Best Chicken is Ninja Chicken
1708781689734.png

Years have passed by and Ken is still my favourite chicken. No other chicken compares to him than maybe Knox, but that is because Knox is a knight and I respect that.

WORST: Like I said previously, there aren't any that I dislike. But...if I had to choose then maybe Benedict, whose design is somewhat underwhelming.

Knox, Ken, and Becky are the best chickens! As I mentioned when discussing Sterling, I love knights, so Knox is an easy pick for me, and not only was he one of my New Leaf villagers, but I also associate him with nice memories of the 2022 Fair! And there's nothing not to like about a ninja chicken, so Ken had to make the list, and Becky has a lovely purple color scheme going for her.

Worst I'd say is Benedict. The puffy cheeks and oversaturated colors remind me of tacky knick-knacks, and his eyes are very blank.

I adore Ken! I wasn't sure what the majority for the chickens would be for this poll until voting. It's nice to see that Goose and Plucky are high up with Ken as well. Going back to Ken, I had him in my New Leaf town and was pretty attached to him. I had to let him go to make way for some other dreamies, but I've always considered bringing him back. I don't think it'll work out for New Horizons so I've been considering the next game. I really love his colour palette, the black and indigo is such a lovely combination, coupled with his rosy cheeks. It's just so perfect imo. 😭

As for my least favourite chicken villager, I'd say it's probably Benedict, which is unfortunate considering he's my birthday twin. I don't find him awful but his colours and his facial features are kind of whatever to me and when comparing all of the chickens together, I think he's my least favourite unfortunately.

Peppy Plucky looks fun to be neighbors with. I've never had knox as a neighbor, but with that outfit he wears- would be fun to design a medeival area around.

Becky is beautiful, but snooty isn't really a personality type I get along with all that well.

I feel like not many people have chickens. Neither have I honestly, I think the one I ever had maybe was Ken? And I don't mind him. He's cool.
Becky seems kinda interesting, via her stern look. Broffina has such a grand name. I dunno who named her, but you get a lil ribbon whever did so!
Egbert, Plucky and Goose are also some really cool chickens.

One and the only good chicken we don't have is Rhoda, her colour scheme is so pretty! She doesnt look snooty though, more normal?

The chickens are an ok species. My favorite's Betty, the little swirl on her forehead is cute and I like the inside of her house.
Becky's the worst, no doubt about it. She moved into a friends town in a really bad spot and then ended up getting transferred to mine unintentionally, and then she moved into a bad spot again! and she's a snooty too..

The best is Egbert!!! Sad sweet king. I like Plucky, Ava, and Knox a lot too. Plucky was my starter sisterly villager and I've since let her go but I miss her, next time I have an open plot I think I'll go on the hunt for her.

I like all of the chickens honestly but if I had to pick a least favorite it would probably be Broffina.

The chicken villagers are so underrated. I love Ken because of his dark colors, he seems like he could be a ninja chicken. Egbert is really cute, I wish I could give him a hug. Plucky is fun, I like her, she's a good uchi. Goose seems like the quintessential chicken villager, though i think he could use a bit more color. Broffina looks like a complicated lady, I like her vibes. Becky and Ava seem like they'd gossip but I like their looks overall. I'm not a big fan of armor built-in to a villager's appearance but Knox is otherwise cute. Benedict is... meh

The chickens are honestly a pretty great bunch in my opinion!

Best:
Ken - I'm biased because he's on my island. He's just a cute little ninja chicken!
Egbert - Egg-cellent name for a chicken A+ and he looks like he needs a hug
Knox - Out of all the "medival" villagers I think Knox has the best design

Worst:
Broffina - This one is also a little personal because I had her on my island but I just could NOT get myself to like her. I think she's gone a little to heavy with the makeup

Back