Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Plucky

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Benedict

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Broffina

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters
I've never had a chicken in my town so I have yet to form any personal experience with them but in terms of design- I think that Knox, Egbert and Goose are the best! They're so cute!!!
I don't have anyone that I think is the worst.. or any that really stands out to me in that aspect

I'm not too fond of the chicken villagers. I'm not sure if it's their design or what, but I guess if I had to choose one I like, maybe Plucky? I know I definitely don't like Goose. He doesn't even look like a goose...

My favorite of the chicken villagers is Knox! I love the fact that he's a knight. I also like Sterling for the same reason. Villagers with interesting gimmicks or themes are always fun. He's also cranky, which is one of my favorites personality types in the game. Honorable mentions to Ken and Goose!

To be honest, picking a least favorite chicken is tough because I don't actually dislike any of them. That being said, I guess it's between Benedict and Egbert... They're both lazy, which is one of my least favorite personality types... Aah, I don't know. I'll pick Egbert. His eyebrows make him look constantly worried, which isn't my favorite, but really, I don't dislike him. I just had to pick someone. 😅

Chickens were one of the species I liked least but a couple have been growing one me. I like Goose, Benedict, Knox (thanks to @Yanrima~ ), and Ken! I like Ken’s color the best, but I think Goose and Benedict might be my favorites atm.

The chicken I dislike the most is Broffina. I don’t like villagers with lipstick.

I don’t dislike any chicken in particular, but my favorites are Ava, Ken, Knox, Goose, and Plucky. I built Ava a cooking school-themed (?) vacation home in HHP and she loved it!

i don't particularly care for the chickens HOWEVER !!!! i have a personal vendetta against egbert because he refused to leave my island for FAR TOO LONG

Back