• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who are the best (and worst) elephant villagers and why? 🐘

Best villager?

• Axel

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Chai

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Big Top

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Opal

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Margie

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Cyd

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Tia

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Dizzy

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Paolo

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Eloise

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Wolfieocelot

Bells
Elephant villagers are pretty cool and, especially after adding the new sanrio characters, its becoming harder to pick...

BEST: Tia and Dizzy. Even after Chai was added into NH, Tia is still my favorite cause she is so sweet and her design is amazing. Dizzy is just a cute, innocent looking elephant i would gladly take on my island.

WORST: Paolo. Pink is my least favorite color and Paolo has a bright pink design im not a fan of.

I've never had any of the elephant villagers so I don't have any experiences with any of them. But I've always thought Opal looked lovely so I voted for her.

I would give honorable mentions to Cyd and Tia. They both have nice designs and I like that Cyd is a cranky.

I love Tia but sadly haven't had her yet... D:
I used up all my tickets lol

I love Cyd's design the best! I've always wanted him since the beginning, but still haven't had the fortune of finding him on my island hopping trips so far. He looks like a smug but is actually a cranky, love that.

I'm not really a fan of any of the Elephants. At best, they're just okay, like Paolo, Tia, and Tucker.

Dizzy is BAE. Dizzy will always be the most perfect child. I named my rat Dizzy before I knew there was an animal crossing character with the same name. I had played ACNL by then, but I mean, come on, we don't all know all the villagers names. I about fainted when Dizzy moved on my island as one of my first 3 randoms. So I became obsessed with becoming his best friend and he is just the sweetest most innocent perfect child. I will forever love Dizzy, 10/10 highly recommend.

I think I'm biased from Dizzy and now I just like all elephants because of him. So I'm gonna go with no worst elephant!

Yay! This one was actually easy! I really like cyd and Eloise! I like bright colors rather than muted, so maybe that is part of it.

Eloise- i love yellow, I love the yellow with green touches, and her happy expression and her little tummy - she is just the cutest thing.i kind of wish she was not a snooty, because I prefer the other female personalities, but she is very excellent anyway.

Cyd - as I frequently say, I am not big on the cranky personality. But Cyd is so cute. I love his purple hair, his tail looks like a little paint brush. He is kind of punkish but he is also just looks like a cuddly stuffed animal.

At first I did not like the elephants much, the style of them took me time to acclimate too. But now, in part through seeing cute screenshots, there are quite a few who have grown on me including Axel, Dizzy, and Margie.

I do not personally like Big Top, because I do not like the villagers that are dressed and superheroes/ race car drivers.

I think Chai is actually surprisingly cute, but I am worried the teacup on her head would drive me crazy.

best for me is tia !! i love her design, its so unique ! i love villagers that are designed to be something else (ex/ drago, flora)

worst for me is axel. he was one of my starters and i just ... got so annoyed of him

i might be a bit biased but margie is absolutely the best imo! she’s so, so beautiful and deserves way more love. 💗
44E15B86-4FEF-45CD-9A50-710CD32071F3.jpeg
0CDE41BC-5D16-40B3-91DA-42FE7543C387.jpeg
78780176-46B3-4A02-8E47-0C93B26454FF.jpeg
29405D48-0D5B-47A3-A3D9-B6B25CE05E1F.jpeg

i also really like big top, tia, chai and ellie, too!

After experiencing Eloise, the only elephant villager I have an interest in is Ellie. I voted for Ellie. Eloise was ok... I expected to like her more than I do. But I don't care for her that much.
Realistically, the only other elephant I may allow on my island to give a chance is Margie.
Worst elephant, Axel.

Axel is my fave, he was one of my villagers in a few of the previous installments and I've never let him leave! I also love Dizzy and Tia, and Cyd looks cool too.

Worst elephant... Eh, I like all of them, so I can't say.

Tia, Ellie and Chai are the only elephants I’d really consider having in my island.

I don't think I've had any of the elephants so far live on my island in NH but I've seen a lot while island hopping and there are quite a few I like. I voted for Ellie as she is my favourite, and also the one I come across the most, her design is really sweet and I like the pink touches she has. After her I like Cyd, he always makes me think of a rock musician (and his hobby is music) and I like the cranky personality. Tia and Chai are also sweet villagers and look like they'd go really well together on an island.

The only two elephants I don't really like are Big Top, he has the default hat look that I'm not keen on and while I prefer the lazy personality to the jock I think he'd suit the jock one better, and Paolo, he looks a little odd to me but not really sure why, think it could be his tiny eyes.

i love the elephant villagers sooo much
i voted for chai since she is my favourite for obvious reasons lol, but i also love axel, ellie, margie & eloise 💖

worst is paolo because he is too pink and i don't like his face

Best: Tia - I hope I can find her island hopping one day, I really want her on my island!

Worst: Paolo - I think it's the eyebrow lol, not a fan of his design at all.

My favorite Elephant villager is Tucker, because I really love his woolly mammoth design. He was a resident in one of my New Leaf towns for a bit before I replaced him with someone who fit the town's theme better, and I was kind of bummed to have to part with him. I ended up having a theme for my island in New Horizons that fit well with him, so I reunited with him and he's a permanent resident of the island. Glad I was able to bring him back into the fold.

My second favorite is Tia because that teapot design is cute and a nice use of the Elephant model. She's a resident of one of my New Leaf towns.

Other Elephants I enjoy include Big Top because of his superhero design and Paolo because of the euphemism of seeing pink elephants. Cyd's all right but I don't really like him that much; he has a good interior design to his house and I like his mohawk, but there are a bunch of other villagers I like better. Also, while the Sanrio villagers aren't really my thing, Chai is decent with that teacup on her head and I could see her pairing well with Tia if someone was so inclined to have both in one game.

My two least favorite Elephants are Axel and Dizzy. Villagers having kiddie/playroom/etc. interior designs to their houses is always a negative for me, and their character designs are both pretty bland. I like Axel just a tiny bit better than Dizzy because of the smirk he has.

Ellie is the best! She’s one of my original 10 villagers and she’s so sweet. I used to have 3 normal villagers, and she’s the only one I kept.

Back