• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are the best (and worst) horse villagers? 🐴

Best villager?

• Julian

Votes: 45 39.5%
  • Roscoe

Votes: 35 30.7%
  • Winnie

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Savannah

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Victoria

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Peaches

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Papi

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Buck

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Annalise

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Reneigh

Votes: 35 30.7%
  • Colton

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Ed

• Elmer

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Cleo

• Total voters
There are actually a few horse villagers that I like a lot, so this is a tough choice. That being said, I'll choose Julian as the best horse villager. I mean, to start with, he's a unicorn. You can't really top that. The turquoise color of his fur is really pretty as well. He's also the smug personality type, which is one of my favorites. He's one of the villagers who's been on my island for a long time, and I don't have any plans to swap him out. Honorable mentions go to Savannah and Roscoe. Savannah is a zebra, and I love villagers based on real animals, and Roscoe just looks really cool.

As for my least favorite horse villager, I'd have to go with Clyde. I don't really like the design of his eyes, and his fur color isn't my favorite either. He also has the lazy personality types, which is one of my least favorites.

Roscoe is easily my first choice for favorite horse villager; at one point he was the only horse that I liked, but over time from reading threads and talking to others about the villagers, I’ve grown to like a few more. I always have loved Roscoe because of how unique his appearance is and I love his design. I like his red eyes and when he gets mad, he really looks mad and his facial expressions are really good 🙂.

I only voted for Roscoe but there are other horse villagers I like. Most recently is Buck, thanks to @themysterybidder :D. I never actually disliked him; I was just neutral on his design. But, I think his design is growing on me and he seems pretty cool!

I kinda like Cleo too; need to see her more to form a stronger opinion I think.

I had Reneigh and she was okay when I had her; I don’t think I talked to her enough to have a strong enough impression at the time. Her design is pretty good! I’m not much of a fan of sisterly villagers so at the time, I didn’t have a good enough impression. But I think, now I can safely say I like her.

Nightrider Textless.png

My favorite horse villager is easily Roscoe. Like what others have mentioned, his expressions are awesome, especially when he's angry or doing strongman poses. There's a reason I've ran with this PFP for so long; he expresses who I am most of the time. And no, I try not to be intentionally cranky. This cool fan art I found on Pinterest depicting him as a metal guitarist is what basically made him one of my personal favorites.

I also happen to like Buck (thank you Jenny), Elmer, Winnie, Savannah and Colton. I'm not so crazy about Ed or Peaches. While the horses aren't my first choice of villager species, at least one of them is on my series favorite list.

Back