• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who are your favorite neighbors?

Shampoodle

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm fairly late to the game, so I wanted to know what villagers are your favorites? Who are your friends in this game? I'm really curious. As for now I don't have that many villagers yet but I really like Hamlet, it was love on first sight. He's so cute and little.

I like Whitney most right now. I really want Coco though... if I had her she'd become one of my favs in my town. xD

I loved Lobo in WW... I so want him to come into my NL town. <3

Of my nine current villagers I adore: Bam the deer; Filbert the squirrel; Pashmina the goat; and Peanut the squirrel.

Patty the cow is my all-time favorite neighbor in AC. I really hope she comes to my NL town.

I love Coco, but she isn't in my town... but today she was a camper and I won the game! so she will be in my town in the next days
:D!!

I have so many @_@
Marina, Stitches, Mott, Beau, Marshal, Diana, Kabuki, and Meringue -I've never actually seen Meringue in the game though so there is a chance that I might not like her when I meet her.

Right now I have 5 of my favorites (Mott, Beau, Diana, Stitches, and Marshal)

Rolf (cranky white tiger) and Avery (cranky eagle) are my favorite. I have a soft spot for the cranky ones. I fell in love with them playing AC:WW. (Rolf, Hopper, Cyrano, Peewee, Limberg etc.) Even though they seem much less cranky in NL. I wonder if it's possible to have a village filled with only cranky animals. :D

My favorite villager is Moe. I miss Lobo! He was my favorite in WW. I plan to amass a cat following-need MOAR cats! My other villagers are ok too. I like Amelia alright.

Pecan, Punchy, Fang, and Poncho.
I love pecan because she seemed MUCH different than the average Snooty villager (Same with amelia). She seemed much more like a frenemy than a stuck up portania.
I loved Punchy because of DAT NAME. And I like a LOT of Lazy villagers, he's my favorite lazy villager. :D
Fang, Because in the beginning he's like a strict wolf father figure thingy.. And later on he gets softer than a Rosie plushie.
Poncho, He's my bestie in the original Animal crossing (My only AC game. My life sucks.), And he was always there for me.

I have my original 10 villagers, no-ones moved out yet..

LOVE:
Timbra
Tammi
Mitzi
Alfonso
Henry

Like:
Cherry
Kid Cat
Curt
Drago

Meh:
Moose

Kinda glad i dont have any i dislike/hate

My favorites are Walker, Molly and Kody. They're all so lovely and cuddable! And Walker's been in two of my other games I believe. Love to have him back!

Favorite villagers in my town: Benjamin, Fang, Shep.

Favorite villagers I would love to have: Molly, Zell, Diana, Soleil, Clay, Julian, Marcie, Marina.

Chrissy, Kabuki, and the superheroes. Sadly, the only one that I have in my village right now is Kabuki...

Back