• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are your top 10 Villagers? (Contribute towards a New Horizons Tier List!)

i love this! :D when do you think we'll be able to see the results?

we'll probably continue collecting votes for today and then update with a list tomorrow morning. But I'll leave the end decision up to Marinette

I actually had to look at a master list of villagers to remember a lot of the ones I've met along the way of playing these games. I completely forgot about how much fun Colton was when he was in my first New Leaf xD

I'm super excited to see the results of this! Will yall be posting this on other sites as well? Or are you specifically gauging the interests of people in these forums? :O

@shootingxtar Have you got Discord at all? Your help would be greatly appreciated c:

Thank you SO SO much everyone for all the responses, we're already at 50!
Starting tomorrow, I'll have a masterlist of all Villagers submitted with their current tally, but will be keeping this up for a while longer before making the Tier List, as I'd like to have the best idea, with as many people as I can c:

@shootingxtar Have you got Discord at all? Your help would be greatly appreciated c:

Thank you SO SO much everyone for all the responses, we're already at 50!
Starting tomorrow, I'll have a masterlist of all Villagers submitted with their current tally, but will be keeping this up for a while longer before making the Tier List, as I'd like to have the best idea, with as many people as I can c:

my discord is shootingxtar#7798 :D

filled it out, super hard choices! good luck with compiling everything!

Done! I have some favorite that have been in the top tier in the past, but others who fly under the radar. :)

Back