• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are your top 10 Villagers? (Contribute towards a New Horizons Tier List!)

Done. :) I’m a fan of wolves, cubs, squirrels, cats and octopi.

Last edited:
Done. Mine's heavily skewed in favor of nostalgia from my first Gamecube file lol :/

Man, I had a hard time only picking ten. Lots of cats, deer, and octopi from me!

I had to re-submit after finding out Spork's in the game. ;)

done! mostly villagers from my new leaf town and most of them are pretty basic but i don't care lol

I can't wait to see the tier list from this gathered data! Everyone should submit their top 10!

Also - OP joined the TBT forums on my birthday haha thats pretty cool

I just wanted to let everyone know, the tier list with the results of this thread are
Here! Don't worry if you only recently put in your votes, as this will be updated once a month! c:

I just wanted to let everyone know, the tier list with the results of this thread are
Here! Don't worry if you only recently put in your votes, as this will be updated once a month! c:

Thanks so much for doing this! The thread is extremely helpful c: <3

Back