• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are your top 10 Villagers? (Contribute towards a New Horizons Tier List!)

I've just filled in the form! My top 10 villagers are:

1 - Melba
2 - Poppy
3 - Alfonso
4 - Eugene
5 - Jacques
6 - Bunnie
7 - Felicity
8 - Hazel
9 - Rudy
10 - Wendy

Tbh it was quite hard to decide which 10 villagers would be in the list because there's quite a few others that I like a lot, such as Chrissy and Francine, Stitches, Punchy, Rocket, some of the new villagers like Dom and Raymond... the list goes on lol

Thank you so much! c: We're at 99! If we can get to 100 I'll try and make a document with how many votes each character got!

Question: 10 favorite villagers, or the 10 I’d be most likely to want in my game?

I’m asking because there’s lots of duplicate personalities in my Top 10, but when it comes to who I actually want it’ll be one of each + 2.

So it depends a bit on whether this data is for overall popularity or in terms of the trading market.
Example: a jock villager might rank much lower than lots of normal villagers, but actually be comparatively more desirable than them because he’s the top pick for that personality.

Submitted my answers.

It was tricky coming up with ten. The top two (Ankha and Reneigh) were obvious for me, but the rest were tricky

@Fey Honestly it's up to you! It'll be used for both an overall popularity and trading guide, you can just assume that like, the Jock highest up on the tier list is the most popular of that type c:

lovely! I put my answers in!
filling this in I did realize how much of a sucker I am for villagers with simpler designs, lol

Done! I hope that because a lot of my favourites are underrated it doesn't skew the list too much!

Back