• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who do you want for president?

Who do you want for president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if hateful people become less hateful, then sure

I wouldn't want to push for any hateful things they push onto others onto them, or even do anything to them. but I am certainly 100% not going to for a second act like I like them

You don't have to like the person. Disliking someone does not equal hating them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if hateful people become less hateful, then sure

I wouldn't want to push for any hateful things they push onto others onto them, or even do anything to them. but I am certainly 100% not going to for a second act like I like them or pretend they are good people

*Reposting because it says my post is here but I don't see it??*

You can dislike them, but don't hate them. Disliking does not equal hating.

also ideologies only happen because of people, so quite frankly hating it without hating the people that bring about and cultivate it is laughable. ideologies are a part of people

maybe a bit of an extreme comparison, but it'd be like saying Naziism was a terrible ideology, but Hitler was pretty cool

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't have to like the person. Disliking someone does not equal hating them.

if I didn't like them I'd just be rather neutral on. anything more (less?) than neutral for not liking a person is too much work and only applies in extreme cases

Last edited:
maybe a bit of an extreme comparison, but it'd be like saying Naziism was a terrible ideology, but Hitler was pretty cool

idk man the guy made some pretty good paintings

nbfJZnc.jpg

to be entirely honest I would probably hang this in my dining room

Last edited:

nbfJZnc.jpg

I mean this is going to run counter to what I said, and make absolutely no sense, but you can like parts of anything while still despising the whole

nbfJZnc.jpg

Yeah, but Hitler can't be forgiven for killing the square mustache.

Last edited:
also ideologies only happen because of people, so quite frankly hating it without hating the people that bring about and cultivate it is laughable. ideologies are a part of people

- - - Post Merge - - -

if I didn't like them I'd just be rather neutral on

Nazism was and is horrible and Hitler was a horrible person.

You don't need to use hate to combat hate. It just breeds more hate.
What would you do if one of your family members supported Trump? Would you let it pass or hate them?

Personally, my mother and step-father know that I voted Hillary and I know they are voting Trump. However, we don't hate eachother, we might not agree with each other's choices, but we don't hate each other for it

Last edited:
Sadly, our country seems to be be exactly what you said in the third part of your post already.

She has done a lot of bad stuff
Her campaign took a 100 million dollar donation from Saudi Arabia, a country that still practices female genital mutilation and doesn't allow women to drive.
Her foundation raised money for the Haiti earthquake in 2010, yet Haiti only saw 5% of the raised money. That means the foundation still has it.
Then there is Benghazi, where 4 Americans were killed in a libyan uprising because Hillary Clinton ignored all 300 calls for help.
While secretary of defense, she allowed iran to have a self governing board on nuclear weapons. This is bad, as iran is not fond of the US.
As Secretary of defense, she sold 20% of US uranium to russia.
Sources in a minute, am posting from mobile

I'm more of a rover guy tbh.

I mean yeah, there's special npcs I like more too but

just that I think we'd all be generally reasonably fine with, as opposed to this 〜fun〜 war zone that's been going on for months

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats rather extreme. To disown your parents just because you don't see eye-to-eye with them.

However, that still doesn't fully answer my question. Would you hate them as you say you hate other Trump supporters?

I said get disowned, not disown them

also, yes. which would mean I would basically get them completely out of my life, stop thinking about them, and be done with it

Last edited:
Well, I'm actually kind of like Trump as mayor...

• I deport all non-cat villagers and ban them from entering my town.
  • I rip-off and scam my villagers all the time.
  • I don't pay any taxes.

However, that still doesn't fully answer my question. Would you hate them as you say you hate other Trump supporters?

This, I'm confused. Say you meet someone and you're getting along great then all of a sudden they say something like "I support Trump over Hillary." Is that like a total, instant hatred and disassociation, even though you probably won't even be talking to them about politics that much?

Well, I'm actually kind of like Trump as mayor...

• I deport all non-cat villagers and ban them from entering my town.
  • I rip-off and scam my villagers all the time.
  • I don't pay any taxes.

well I mean, the animals rip of and scam just as much if not more so

next animal crossing features:
wall to keep filthy other animals out. built by said filthy animals
a tax system

Back