Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Paula

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Wolfieocelot

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Sorry but there is too much bears, it cant fit in a poll 😖 Nate is not in the poll, so just mention him in your comment instead (if he is your fave)

So, little disclaimer, but for those of you who do not know yet, bears and cubs are seperate species. This thread focuses on bears (the taller, bigger ones) instead of the cubs.

My pick would have to be between 2 bears, namely Teddy and Curt. I like Teddy cause he looks like a simple teddy bear and looks pretty cool. Curt, on the other hand, has been on my island for a long time and was one of the best cranky villagers i ever had. I was so sad when he left 😔(needed to make room for Wade)

if i started picking all bear villagers i liked, i'd end up picking almost every bear lol

i went with pinky, i only recently found out about her but i love her so much
i adore pandas, they're my favourite animal and pink is one of my favourite colours and pinky is both
on top of that, she has the cutest house exterior i've ever seen 😊💕

I choose Tutu, Megan, Chow, and Pinky! I like Tutu because of her resemblance of a polar bear. Megan because her design is cute. Chow because he looks like a panda and I assume he is a kung fu fighter haha. Pinky because of color pink I guess. :)

I went for Megan and Ursala! it's rare for me to have a bear on my island, but I had Ursala back at the beginning of my island and absolutely loved her. I'd love to have megan on my island at some point, she seems so sweet. the bears have really grown on me in NH honestly, I like a lot of their designs and wouldn't be opposed to having most of them

Bears are my least favourite species by far.
They creep me out. They look like adult humans in mascot costumes.

I went with Grizzly but I can't say I actually like him. I just don't want to set him on fire as much as I do ursala

I didn't realise there were so many bears in the game but I voted for Pinky, I love pandas so I think her design is really cute and the colour scheme is very pretty and matches her character well, also her house interior use the brown Imperial set which is one of my favourite sets in the game. Special mentions to Grizzly, Groucho and Megan though as I think they're also good bear villagers.

Ee_6tU-UcAAJRA5

It's Tutu because she's a peppy polar bear who looks good in a kimono.

Megan is great. I don't know why but I had her and I love her. Plus,.. Lisa Frank Vibe 🎨🌟🌈

Otherwise I would have to say Pinky or Beardo. I still yet to have Pinky stay on my island sometime.

My vote is for Grizzly and Paula. Grizzy looks like a text book definition of cranky and I think that personality just really suits bears. I also love his crazy thick eyebrows. XD

I had Paula in New Leaf because I really like her hippie aesthetic. She was a perfect fit for my laidback and chill town. :)

Groucho! I love his facial expression and his tough guy scars.
EqoiLzbUcAQGZbP.jpeg.jpg

Teddy for sure he is my best pal, his eyebrows are beautiful and I just want to hug him.

I also really love Pinky and Grizzly so I voted for them as well, but I think Teddy edges out a bit ahead of them.

I voted for Grizzly but honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Bear villagers. Now, I am a fan of Bear CUB villagers but thats a different poll. I like Grizzly because he fits as a grumpy old bear. He was also in my old NL town at one point.

Back