• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Who is your SSBU main?

I only played Smash 4 and Ultimate but it used to be peach and then my favorite character in the entire universe Daisy came in so now its Daisy. Sometimes I play as Alph though because Pikmin! I also like Kirby sometimes but mainly DAISY DA QUEEN

It's been a year and I still main Megaman. He's just so much fun to play as (funny blue robot goes pew-pew-pew), but there's still a lot of things for me to learn. Also lately I'm trying to get Pit as my secondary, because I like his moveset and personality. Technically he should be easier than Mega and yet somehow I struggle a lot with him lmao

I just play as the characters I enjoy, so I mainly use Daisy, then Wii fit trainer. If I'm trying to rotate more though the next ones I usually go for are Villager, young/link, and Ness.

I don't play SSBU that much anymore but I main both Inkling and Mr. Game and Watch.

(I love Mr. Game and Watch's side B move, judge for the win! Actually, he's just fun to play as)😆

My main is Link, though I also like playing as Zelda, Kirby, Roy, Shulk, and Donkey Kong.

I'm generally good at using fighters with swords like Link, and he's very comfortable for me to use in matches. I find that Shulk is fun and versatile because of his Monado, and his sword attacks are very powerful. Likewise, Roy has very strong sword attacks and attack combos, so I like using him too.

Kirby is very cute and I especially like his inhale abilities. Zelda requires a lot of precision in aiming her attacks, though I've gotten the hang of using her in matches. Donkey Kong is one of the only slow heavy-hitters that I'm fairly good at using, and his strong attacks come in handy.

I've gone back to maining Little Mac, since I'm the best with him out of anyone in the game, and Dark Pit is my secondary. I've kind of dropped any and all other secondaries and instead have focused on those two. They're basically my bread and butter at this point.

I wish I could become good at Pyra/Mythra, but somehow I always get bested when using them.

On the previous entry, it was mostly Zelda with sometimes switching to ZSS.
But in Ultimate, Zelda isn't that great. So I think I play ZSS sometimes and sometimes I'll switch around.
However, during the latest Gaming Session, I tried Mythra and did well, so I may add her to my group of Mains.

In Ultimate, Ike and Jigglypuff. They’re both very different in how they control but I love their movesets and I perform best with them. I like trying out different characters though. Back in the Brawl days my mains were (iirc) Pokémon Trainer and Kirby.

I quite recently discovered Corrin and I really like them and I only play them now whenever I play.
But before that I would play King Dedede and King K. Rool because I love their powerful attacks! But apparently they're very low tier lol

Greninja, I havent played in a while but whenever I hope back on I use greninja straight away. I'm a sucker for characters that a fast and chip away at people.

I don't really have a solid main, not into the competitive field to practice one character. In SSBU I did use a lot of (one of the) Link(s) because he was an early character I unlocked in the story mode board and couldn't find who I had wanted at the time (uhhh, can't remember who but probably Robin or Lucas). Other than those I like to use Pikachu, Kirby, Yoshi and Pokemon Trainer.

I generally go with Link cause he’s always served me well on the old games but love Kirby too for those times you just wanna eat your opponents and steal their abilities.

ness mains rise and pk fire!
been a ness main for as long as i can remember! i'm not a very good player but we go way way back!

Back