• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Ankha has showed up in my campsite for the third time in about a month. The last time I posted on this thread was also when she camped here last (6 realtime days ago, more or less). This is the first time I've actually had room for her, though.

Now I just need to get her in boxes and throw her at someone. :D

Found Merengue in my campsite while I was cycling :3 I had space and now she's moved in~

I had Pekoe in my campsite today. If I didn't already have 2 normal villagers (1 already being a normal cub) and 7 other females, I probably would have asked her to move in.

I had Pekoe in my campsite today. If I didn't already have 2 normal villagers (1 already being a normal cub) and 7 other females, I probably would have asked her to move in.

I have Pekoe today aswell! :D
She's cute, but I already have 2 normals, and 10 villagers anyway.

I had some really good ones at the beginning (Zucker, Beau, Julian, Bluebear, Marina) but lately I've had a bunch of weird ones like Roscoe and Beardo...

Last edited:
Ugh I've got Sylvia the Kangaroo. I hate how the Kangaroo babies always have the same expression as their mothers -.-
Sylvia.jpg

Last edited:
Goldie! And Rodney just decided to move in after leaving my other town. I hate you, Rodney! :mad:

Back