• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I just got Ankha in my campsite!! I convinced her to move, though, and TT'd her in, so it's currently empty. I'm really happy; I've had a void in my town since dear, sweet, Diana moved, and Ankha was my snooty dreamy!

Last edited:
Static. I already have three cranky villagers but I took him in anyway because I love purple and he's the first camper I've had in weeks. Plus this is the third time he has shown up in my campsite so he must really like it here. Hopefully Harry will move out soon to help balance things out.

Last edited:
No one today :c
But I've been really unlucky, a few weeks ago I had Beau and Papi in my campsite but then I didn't have room and now I don't get anyone I want in my town -__-

I got Ruby in my campsite, and I lost her a few months back in my old town!! So glad I got her again <3 Cute little albino bunny c:

Curt today.

My camp's been pretty active lately. I had four campers in the past week, including Pancetti, Bella, Shep and some others.

On my cycling I tent reset and got Blaire but on my main town I naturally had Stinky today. He just looks so derp.

Rodeo in Pololi, Eunice in Hanabera which is now my new normal ouo

No one's been in my campsite for a while now. I'm starting to think my town must smell bad or something because no one wants to camp here. ):

Back