• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Fauna. Yes, girl, you would like to move here. Pshh. Like she even has a choice.

So far today I got Cyrano. Thought about asking him to move in, but decided against it.

I had Vladimir today. I had him in my GameCube town years ago, but I'm not in any rush to get him back. My town is full, anyway.

Well, I had Pietro today and he said he'd move in. He'd BETTER! His colours are so cool and he'd fit in with my weirdly coloured town.

ETA - if I may, I have a question regarding this. Why do the campers at first refuse and refuse? Why is it such a battle to get one to stay? Granted, this is the first time I tried for so long, but most always end up saying no repeatedly. Why?

Last edited:
Today I also came across Rodney, Hamlet, and Kitty who I was going to invite in, but decided against it, but she's very pretty.

Well, I had Pietro today and he said he'd move in. He'd BETTER! His colours are so cool and he'd fit in with my weirdly coloured town.

ETA - if I may, I have a question regarding this. Why do the campers at first refuse and refuse? Why is it such a battle to get one to stay? Granted, this is the first time I tried for so long, but most always end up saying no repeatedly. Why?

I think it's just random, I had a couple campers suggest and agree to move in after introducing themselves lol.. The longest one for me took about 20 minutes. Marina :(

Pinky! She's a cutie, but pretty attached to her current town. It's probably just as well, she'd be my third peppy villager. XD

Doing camper resetting again, Lily decided to not ping me and suddenly move out to the lovely void while I was trying to get Lolly to move out for my friend.

Just had Kevin, Hopefully good campers will come soon.

Other Campers I've found.
-Snake (I don't need another Jock Rabbit :c)
-Harry (GET OUT.)
-Anicotti (Nopenopenopenope.)
-Cranston (Ehh....)
-I'll update this post when I find more.

Last edited:
Tammy.

Even if I didn't have a full town, I'd still pass her by. Not one of the bear cubs I'm looking for.

I think it's just random, I had a couple campers suggest and agree to move in after introducing themselves lol.. The longest one for me took about 20 minutes. Marina :(

Thank you for the response! You may be right, then. Maybe I just happen upon the stubborn ones. I have few campers and only once did I convince one to move in. I finally got Pietro in and he has a house today. Looks like a weird fellow, but oddly funny! I think I'll like him.

It just seemed odd that they refuse over and over and over...and then suddenly this time he took me up on the offer. Yeah...maybe the game just wants us to work for our villagers.

Oh wow marshal is in my campsite. I wish I liked him :/ I know he's extremely popular.

I have a question. I don't really want marshal but I would like to give him to someone else. I was thinking of keeping him until he leaves and give him to a friend. But will they take longer to leave? I heard campsite villagers are really had to leave.
And can I get more than one villager from the campsite? I'm having someone who is moving soon. And I might find another cool villager in the campsite and want them to move.

Back