• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I wish you could take others' campers! I would love Sally. As it is, I got Marshal. At the moment, I don't like this guy, but I haven't had a smug in months and I know others love him. I took him for the time being. I'm going to be really mad if there's a wolf in camp tomorrow.

Pierce. I already have two jocks, and Sterling is also an eagle. I need some crankies or uchis in my camp. :/

Last edited:
I have Ankha in my campsite today! I talked to her for about 20 minutes straight trying to get her to move into my town, but she kept saying she'd miss her friends. Then she challenged me to that Chase the Ace game and I won her over!

Roald. I've had Renee, Derwin, Beardo and another penguin idk the name of. All the weird ones

Grizzly was in my campsite last nite and he played this game where i get to buy one piece of furniture from him. he will present one furniture at a time with the price and i can decide whether to buy or not, i can pass up to the last one, then i have to buy the last one no matter what it is. kinda cool!

i played many times! got several pieces of furniture!

Last edited:
Drago, and I'm full... again ;_; ironically, trying to TT someone out. No pings or rumours for days, so I skipped two and am hoping for better luck, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish you could take others' campers! I would love Sally. As it is, I got Marshal. At the moment, I don't like this guy, but I haven't had a smug in months and I know others love him. I took him for the time being. I'm going to be really mad if there's a wolf in camp tomorrow.

Not taking Marshal would be silly considering you could sell/trade him for almost anything when he went to move :p

Not taking Marshal would be silly considering you could sell/trade him for almost anything when he went to move :p

Normally true, but I already promised him to a friend if I don't like him and he asks to move. :)

Of course, if she gets him somewhere else before that, I'mma cash in. :D

Nibbles. She's cute, but not a fan of her greenish color. I'm so excited for my camping tent to become an igloo!

Lolly and Stitches were in my campsite one after another a few days ago, and it made me VERY upset because I wanted another normal villager (Aurora is my only one) and Hamphrey had just moved in recently, giving me 10 villagers. I knew Stitches was pretty popular, which was another reason I was upset I couldn't make him move in.
No one is in my campsite currently, though.

I have Tammi the peppy monkey in my igloo today. She's cute, but I already have two peppies.

Back