• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Chief, Nibbles, Keaton, and Pierce in my campsite today before I accidentally logged into my mayor. I was resetting trying to get my dreamie. Chief was pretty cool, but he's not on my current dreamie list, so I let him go. 4 appeared out of 20 resets.. so I'm guessing the campsite appearing is between 20-30% chance.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. WOLFGANG♡♡♡
RgS5Xt7.jpg

Ah man, Kabuki's here. xD Not a fan, but I don't know, maybe I could do a trade or something when he moves. Course that's what I said about Marina and I ended up keeping her. I do need a cranky.

We'll see. I just can't wait to have ten permanent villagers, don't want to go through another Streetpass move-in.

Felicity. Took her in. She's cuter than I thought she'd be and
I fully intend to steal her meat freezer.

Simon, but I'm not taking him. He's a monkey and what I'm really looking for is cats, plus I have 10 villagers anyways~ He DID give me 3 nice igloo camper items though, so go Simon :D

I've got my first visitor ever, Doc. He's cute, but I'm saving my tenth spot for a villager I really, really like. Plus, he's a lazy and I already have Boomer and Rodeo. :p

Last edited:
Back