• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Portia. I don't really like the dogs, but she's cute. I have ten villagers, though.

Gladys.
She's cute but I prefer to remain at nine right now in case someone
I'm specifically looking for comes along.

HNI_0029_zps6c34202e.jpg

Oh gosh what a cutie.

I had Rhonda there last night, but really don't want her in my village. I also just had Kabuki show up for the second time the other day, which I thought was cool.

My recent campers included Muffy, Marina, Wolfgang, Colton. And of course, my town was full.

Today, one of my villagers left without notice so I tried to re-set for a good replacement. And who have showed up so far? Chops (twice), Bubbles, Hippeux & Tammi :mad:

You know Marshal is, of course I have 10 villagers though so it was just heart breaking I knew I shouldn't go in there since good people are always there when I have 10 people just like how Ankha wa but I didn't really want her so wasn't as mad but I am super mad over not getting Marshal. I just don't understand why good people can't show up when I have room..... Well that is my rant

Eugene showed up. Sadly I already have 10 villagers, although Limberg is in boxes. Just move out already Limberg. You know you want to...

Annalise! She's a cute, fresh face, I'd love to invite her to stay if I had room. :(

Zucker, but I'm at ten villagers already. He looks delicious, like a takoyaki with legs.

Back