• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Rosie! :) First time she camped I reluctantly passed on her... I've been kicking myself ever since, so this time she's moving in! :)

Elvis is in my campsite right now! Just convinced him to move in, though I have Apollo around, and I'm not really keen about having two Cranky villagers. But I'm just gonna see how it turns out! :D

Stitches! I screamed so loudly when I saw him. Asked him to move in. :D 3/10 Dreamies achieved now.

Last edited:
I have Angus.

And he was one I considered.

Andrew Arcadia (something like that), with his enjoyable YouTube videos, has/had Angus in his town. Angus seems like one I should have. Unfortunately, I'm going to lose the opportunity because, on this same day.

Simon has moved in without having met me at the campsite. No warning.

Keaton is about to move in a day or so; this will be after Angus leaves the campsite.

Mott is here today! He's not too bad, but I already have Bam as my jock and I quite like him so sadly I'll just be using Mott for all the fun minigames to win furniture. ^^"

I've got sweet little Midge today. It's a shame I don't have space for her, she's one of those villagers that has a perfectly pleasant design but just gets almost no attention. :(

Back