• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Flora. She's neat but I already have other peppies I like.

After some resets, Skye is in my campsite.

Taking her because she's a cutie. Sorry Fauna.

EDIT: After Celia and Rhonda, it's Katt. I want to take Katt, but Skye just put her plot in(not a terrible spot but I'd still rather her in somewhere else). Will she lose her plot or stays? I don't want to lose her.

Last edited:
Peck is in my campsite.

He's cute, but I wouldn't want him on my town. Besides, I already have 10 villagers.

I had several come through my campsite today because I was resetting to place Lolly's house. I saw a lot of popular ones that made me kind of sad to reset for instance I had Deli, then freaking Ankha (who I swear if I weren't full and liked where Lolly had put her house and she wasn't in my cousin's town waiting for me I would have chunked my DS against a wall), Rooney, and Lucha were all the ones I saw today. No one ended up being there in the end which is just as well because I'm full!

Say there, it says you're looking for any uchi. Want to save Rocket from the void?

Is Sardine a non-English name, because I don't recognize it.

Felicity. Not a huge fan of her, but she's cute. I have 10 villagers, though.

Say there, it says you're looking for any uchi. Want to save Rocket from the void?

Is Sardine a non-English name, because I don't recognize it.

I think he means Anchovy, because he mentioned Truffles's hair(and he sorta has if).

Octavian, but I'm not too fond of the cranky types. Still haven't met one I like yet...

Back