• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Thanks to your comment, I went back and tried one more time just to see what would happen. She made me play charades and I won. Huzzah! Poppy is my newest villager. :)

Marshal is in there today just as I got an open spot because I voided Chester accidentaly. :( He is not a Dreamie and I already have Colton and Julian but I convinced him to move in. I want to see what the hype is all about. xD

Lobo... I got him to move in because I need a cranky. The day before I got Lopez who is super cute, but I don't like smugs so I didn't want another in my town ;~; Finally I have all the personality types!!!

Okay, so I was rather sad yesterday because a cycler rejected my request to have Stitches (who is my dreamie) since I am too new on the forums.

I boot up my game today.

HOLY MOTHER OF KAPP'N.
tfUJBgf.jpg

Okay, so I was rather sad yesterday because a cycler rejected my request to have Stitches (who is my dreamie) since I am too new on the forums.

I boot up my game today.

HOLY MOTHER OF KAPP'N.
tfUJBgf.jpg

Aww congrats :), glad you got him :).

Whitney camping today!!! but my town is full. I have to let my dreamie go. ;_;

HNI_0037.JPG

An octopus. I walked in and walked out. Not sure which one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mathilda. The joeys kangaroos carry in their pockets creep me out a bit.

I would send Mathilda letters asking what its name was. No reply!!

Lolly is in my campsite. I asked her to move in... twice. She's refusing. ;-;What's wrong? Is my town too messy and she doesn't know where to put her house or it because I already have 3 villagers with her personality? I have 9 villagers, not 10. So that's not the problem.
Edit: Nevermind. I asked her a third time and she finally agreed to move in.

Last edited:
Back