• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Had Hamlet yesterday. Wondered if I should take him, but I wasn't very interested in him so I just let him go.

Rodeo came to town today... First time I ever saw him, and I was legit scared; he's a demon cow! He was my first camper in like two weeks though, so I was kinda happy.

Rod's in my campsite. I had a heart attack when I saw the igloo and I prayed for it to be a bad villager because my town is full. And whoopee! It's a villager I do not want in my town :D (Already have 2 jocks)

I have Mitzi. She's really cute, although not a villager I've really thought about before. I think I'll try to get her to move in and keep her around for a while, maybe give her away when the time comes.

Edit: Woo, got her to move in~ She's my first kitty neighbor, yay.

Last edited:
Annalise. I am always tempted to take any camper when I have a space just because it's been a while since I've been able to take somebody, but I really want to hold out for a normal. If it had been Savannah, I would have taken her.

Octavian was there today - he's my first camper. I politely declined his eager request to move to my town.

Doing some resetting to see if I can score an interesting villager (I am at 8 now) and wow, I am lucky today! 2 resets and there was Chrissy and Apple. They're adorable, although I don't think I want them now.

Rosie is in my campsite today, but I didn't have any room. I did however made plenty of money with her games and got a lot of good furniture so I'm happy about that. uwu

So tonight I bought my brother's copy from him, and since I kinda felt bad about deleting the file, I decided to first take a look around his town to see what was happening, and remember the fun times me and him had on our games. There was an igloo at the campsite, so I decided to check to see who was in it, thinking how funny it would be if it were a popular villager... Sure enough, I went in to find Zucker!! At first, I thought about how much I could sell him for if I got him, but now I've decided to let him move into my brother's town, and then move him to my town as a memento of my brother's town. He actually kinda reminds me of my brother.

Poppy... and I blew my chance at making her my 10th villager. The first time she said yes I panicked and quit without saving. The second time she made me play RPS and I lost. After that she just kept turning me down. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

She'll agree eventually, unless you're just tired of trying. Maybe saving and continuing would reset her a little.

Back