• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's the Ultimate Smug ?

Who's the best Smug ?

• Raymond

Votes: 92 25.5%
  • Marshal

Votes: 140 38.8%
  • Julian

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • Kyle

Votes: 43 11.9%
  • Pietro

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Beardo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Eugene

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Lopez

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Shep

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 67 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like the smug personality was created for Julian, it suits him so well

I'm one of the 3 Hans fans. None of the other smugs can compare to him imo. Shep is also pretty great, though. I also enjoyed Julian in my NL town.

Last edited:
I like a lot of the smug villagers, but Pietro has been my fav since NL. He is a freaking Clown Sheep ffs! How can you not love that idea? :D

Julian fits the smug personality to a ‘T’ 🥰💕 but it’s hard for me to choose since smug is my favorite (๑•̥̥̥́ω•̀ू๑)

Henry! He was my first camper. I originally thought he was okay, but he grew on me. He’s now my favourite smug villager. :)

Julian, a majestic unicorn with an otherworldly house interior and not just a cafe or an office *ahem ahem please don't kill me*

Julian has always been my favorite smug. I'll never understand the popularity of Raymond or Marshall. Raymond is new so its obvious but Marshall??? Granted he had the sloppy series in NL but now hes just ordinary. Other Smug favorites for me are Hans, Ken and Pietro

Henry will be my favorite forever and always, but since he probably won't get mentioned much (if at all), I'll go with Raymond and Julian.

gotta go with raymond (sorry lol) and julian ☆
i've gotten so attached to raymond he's my favourite on my island ♡♡♡
and julian is legit a unicorn how could someone not love him ♡♡♡

smug villagers are my faves though so there are loads more i love but these two are the best ^-^

Chops was my first smug and I love him! I don't really understand the hate he gets honestly. I love his look and his house he definetly fits the smug personality perfectly!

Zell is the best! There are however a lot of designs I like in this personality group, but I think Zell both has a great design and also fits the personality type best. I love Marshal but he never really looked smug to me and Raymond makes me wish there were another personality type that is more ”smart/nerdish”, he and a whole bunch of others would fit in that so well

Back