• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why does this happen?

monsemania

That's Rad
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I just don't know what's wrong. :(

So I was planting all my fruit trees, In a order that in a line is= Tree (Blank) Tree. I did this to make my orchard.
The sad part is that when I got them to grow, at least one of them was wilted. The weird part is that this one was in the inside of the orchard, not on the edge.

Did I do something badly? I planted with a silver shovel, I don't know if that would affect it in any way.

Thanks!
-Monse

Yea was just a dead spot, it happens to me all the time. I've started my orchid along the train tracks, it's coming along nicely now.

I put down a pattern of Ghastly the Pokemon where my dead spot is.
It doesn't make me any less angry that I have a dead spot in the middle of my orchard, but it's kinda cool.

could put a PWP there like the torch or 1 that takes up only 1 space

This happened with my only perfect fruit at the time, took almost two months to get another.

Lesson learned: Use saplings or normal native fruit to find good spots.

Back