• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

I haven’t found it but I have a question:
Is the animal a post or something located near the post

I'm not too sure what the 2nd half of the clue means, but the 1st and 16th letters of the alphabet gives initials A.P. if that means anything!

Here is the definition of initialed if it helps
6025F83B-D28A-4AE5-AB6A-26E2C6DB3676.png

Tried the first letter of every post in the birthday thread posts 1-16 as a solution, did not work. Mainly posting so no-one else ends up wasting time on that.

edit: also tried the first letter of every posters name 1-16 as solution; also did not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fye
Based on the theory of the Bell Tree Forums turning 16 and looking at the first 16 posts, tried stuff like BLACKBEAR, BUNNY, RABBIT, PUPPY, DOG, etc. as puzzle codes since they appeared in xara's gif in the 16th post of the thread. None worked. Also tried AXOLOTL because I noticed in the sidebar that her island is apparently named Axolotl, also didn't work.

Initials of one and sixteen are OS - maybe that’s something?

Can also confirm that OTTFFSSENTETTFFS is nothing other than a cat walking across a keyboard to the code form

Back