• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

It’s says 1-16 so don’t forget
2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, and 15

Combed through the entire 'TBT's Season of Giving 2020 Gifts Revealed' thread. Found something I thought was useful (A frog picture in Giddy's signature). Tried to redeem FROG and it didn't work. (Post #86 in the thread if anyone is interested)

Omg, everyone's already trying their best deciphering the code, and I'm still here trying to figure out what to look for o_O Sorry to be a slacker, guys! I'm going to read the instructions again, sigh.

Omg, everyone's already trying their best deciphering the code, and I'm still here trying to figure out what to look for o_O Sorry to be a slacker, guys! I'm going to read the instructions again, sigh.

It can basically either be something you can click on (either a picture of an animal, possibly a hyperlinked text or something) or a redeemed code. It could also be in a spoiler or something too, or hidden anywhere. Any work towards it helps haha :)

It’s not BPJDRCHPTPMMPVGU (every villager birthday at beginning of year, 1-16) or KCVBTBPCBRBSCGGTLRWN (all villager birthdays 1st through 16th in August)

i think i went through every damn age/birthday thread on the site lol

It’s not BPJDRCHPTPMMPVGU (every villager birthday at beginning of year, 1-16) or KCVBTBPCBRBSCGGTLRWN (all villager birthdays 1st through 16th in August)
ur brain is going places mine would absolutely not and i appreciate it

TBT turned 16 late last year so I’ll see what I can find relating to the anniversary.

It can basically either be something you can click on (either a picture of an animal, possibly a hyperlinked text or something) or a redeemed code. It could also be in a spoiler or something too, or hidden anywhere. Any work towards it helps haha :)

And whatever the thing is, is it fixed on the spot or does it appear randomly? I mean, if I found one but didn't click on it because I went back on the page by mistake, will it still be there if I go again? Or will it have disappeared already? So to be extra careful!

And whatever the thing is, is it fixed on the spot or does it appear randomly? I mean, if I found one but didn't click on it because I went back on the page by mistake, will it still be there if I go again? Or will it have disappeared already? So to be extra careful!

Yup, it'll be there even if you passed by it the first time! :)

This is my first time participating in something like this, does it work on mobile as well? Just making sure so I don't waste a ton of time.

Yup, they'll still appear on mobile. :)

I just went through every single villager species and typed them into the redemption code, from ALLIGATOR to WOLF. None worked, to save someone else the time.

Back