• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

Maybe it's about the members who have birthdays today? Gonna take the first letter from the first 16...

noticed this after staring at the clue for so long, but @pandapples the column header on the left probably shouldn't be bird haha
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 8.28.32 PM.png

noticed this after staring at the clue for so long, but @pandapples the column header on the left probably shouldn't be bird haha
View attachment 389442

Yes, I noticed that too. Also the "Therefore, please discuss birdwatching hunts only in this thread." that's on the Rules. The birdwatching is only for cabin 1 this week :)

Reactions: Fye
We are searching for wild animals right? Could it maybe be a constellation animal since its numbers 1 to 16, like how you would connect the stars in a constellation? Not sure how candlesticks fits in though

Just went through all the tasty cakes profiles in Jeremy's profile lol, I was thinking maybe he owned 16 of them but I couldn't see anything, and there were only 10 of them I think.

Whatever it ends up being, I doubt that it will be something that looks like a random assembly of letters. If we potentially have to find initials, if they aren't immediately comprehensible, they might need to be rearranged. Like, say you had an idea where to look and came up with an assortment of letters like GKDLUICN, you would rearrange it to DUCKLING.

If the answer is indeed a Puzzle we have to solve rather than a Clue we find, puzzle answers tend to be actual words or phrases.

can i try to look for it on my phone or is it desktop only? i want to help even though i have small brain

can i try to look for it on my phone or is it desktop only? i want to help even though i have small brain
It's available on phones as well. And don't worry, my brain's pretty small too. I have about 6 functioning braincells, but all of them are going to Camp Bell Tree.

Back