• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will AC: 3DS beat AC: CF?

It isn't safe yet to answer this.

BUT here we go, despite the first sentence :D

I think it will, because the past AC never really had to offer a main objective. In this case we are the mayor.

But half of myself likes this and doesn't really like this. I really just wanted a 3DS AC game. AC was always relaxing and always should be. But I'll try the game out.

Wow

Your a true AC hoarder...

I kept one of every wallpaper and flooring from Saharah, tons of pictures(I just had to start getting rid of those)one set of every holiday furniture) in WW in was tough since all characters lived in the same house, so I couldn't make one character for storage purposes.

in WW in was tough since all characters lived in the same house, so I couldn't make one character for storage purposes.

Why not? I did. Each character has its own storage, even though they live in the same house. If one character stores something in the closet, the other characters cannot get them. The closet would open empty if the character you were using had not stored anything in it.

I don't see how you could and I think dig spots take away beauty from the town so I don't clutter my town with items buried or not

It isn't safe yet to answer this.

BUT here we go, despite the first sentence :D

I think it will, because the past AC never really had to offer a main objective. In this case we are the mayor.

But half of myself likes this and doesn't really like this. I really just wanted a 3DS AC game. AC was always relaxing and always should be. But I'll try the game out.

It was stated in the conference video that you aren't forced to do your mayor duties. You can completely ignore them if you want to, so in that sense, it is exactly like a 3DS AC game.

The main objective is not being mayor, its customization, well at least in y eyes it is, mayoral duties has its limits customization doesn't.

I played CF for about 6 months. I had no wifi at the time, so I can't really speak much for how much more fun it could be. I enjoyed it for a bit, but the fact that all of the travelers were in the city and ANIMAL CUSSIN' TRACKS ruined my fun. From all the footage and translations I've seen I have no dobt it will beat CF and WW. The gamecube version is another story. That was two whole years of my life. I wish I hadn't sold my GC just so I could restart.

Going to Gamestop after work to pick up a copy of Wild World to play on my 3DS though, so maybe I'll be satisfied for the next few months.

Also, just so everyone is aware, NA has always had an AC release within 2 days to 2 weeks of Japan. EU is always last. So I have a feeling we will see it this fall.

I played CF for about 6 months. I had no wifi at the time, so I can't really speak much for how much more fun it could be. I enjoyed it for a bit, but the fact that all of the travelers were in the city and ANIMAL CUSSIN' TRACKS ruined my fun. From all the footage and translations I've seen I have no dobt it will beat CF and WW. The gamecube version is another story. That was two whole years of my life. I wish I hadn't sold my GC just so I could restart.

Going to Gamestop after work to pick up a copy of Wild World to play on my 3DS though, so maybe I'll be satisfied for the next few months.

Also, just so everyone is aware, NA has always had an AC release within 2 days to 2 weeks of Japan. EU is always last. So I have a feeling we will see it this fall.

Thank you for noticing the release dates of the previous titles, most people cancel that out, glad you don't. I wonder if there even wil lbe travelers though, there is a good chance there might not be...

Thank you for noticing the release dates of the previous titles, most people cancel that out, glad you don't. I wonder if there even wil lbe travelers though, there is a good chance there might not be...

I actually looked them up a few days ago and discovered that we've always been very close in release dates. As far as travelers, I think we will have holiday only ones. Most of them have shops already.

I actually looked them up a few days ago and discovered that we've always been very close in release dates. As far as travelers, I think we will have holiday only ones. Most of them have shops already.

I know, and wifi travelers, and probably gulliver and Wisp, but with Saharah and Wendell, I bet they upgraded to stores.

I know, and wifi travelers, and probably gulliver and Wisp, but with Saharah and Wendell, I bet they upgraded to stores.

Perhaps they'll implement seasonal stores? That city looked pretty big. Maybe when the seasons changes some people will pack up and go and it'll be replaced with certain others. That seems like a longshot on what will really be there though.

Perhaps they'll implement seasonal stores? That city looked pretty big. Maybe when the seasons changes some people will pack up and go and it'll be replaced with certain others. That seems like a longshot on what will really be there though.

i'm 50/50 on this (actually i'm more for the idea than against) - i'd like to see them pack up and move when the seasons end, but it's the "city" - idk about in other countries but here shops are open all year 'round. maybe if there was like a different part that wasn't so 'city' like, could work there for me.

i'm 50/50 on this (actually i'm more for the idea than against) - i'd like to see them pack up and move when the seasons end, but it's the "city" - idk about in other countries but here shops are open all year 'round. maybe if there was like a different part that wasn't so 'city' like, could work there for me.

Like a seasonal farmer's market sort of thing?
and yeah, it's the same here too with most stores. They stay open all year, aside from the above I mentioned. They only sell their stuff seasonal.

The only place that would really close is a flower store or a fruit store(doubt there will be a fruit store) and I am pretty sure there is a floral shop, but it wouldn't close seasonally.

I'm 99% sure that the 3DS will be better than City Folk. City Folk hardly added anything new, and we've already seen tons of new things for this one. The remaining 1% is only due to the fact that we haven't played it yet, therefore we can't make a definite statement.

Back