• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will AC: 3DS beat AC: CF?

I've been replaying CF, and I just can't see much that's new that wasn't in Wild World..

Other than some tiny things, there isn't anything huge that's new.
but unlike CF, AC3DS adds a ton of huge new things.

New things in CF from WW:

-City
*Gracie Grace Furniture Sets
*More Emotions
*Auctions
*H.R.A Feature Room
*Mii Masks
*Town Charms
*Resetti Center
-Silver Tools
-More Fossils/gyroids/fish/bugs/paintings
-More Holidays(Thanksgiving,Christmas,Halloween,Easter, etc.. along with the holiday characters
-I think wifi characters, but I never wified on WW so I have no idea
-More town residents
-Gate styles(I don't think these were in WW)
-2 tier towns
-Getting a tan
-WiFi Supporting Both setups
-Town Funds(Bridge,fountain,lighthouse)
-Nookingtons does not require someone from another town to buy something

That's all I could remember, and I know some things also were in GC, but these are the new things added from the transfer of WW to CF.

Tanning has been in every AC game.

In ACG, you go to the island to get a tan.
In WW, you can get a tan around the end of July if you stay out long enough. You won't get a tan if you close your ds while you're trying to get one.
In CF, you just go outside during the summer and stay out all day for a few days.

In ACGC you could be anywhere to get a tan.
In WW I never got one and I played a ton so it must be a very slow process so the process in which you get a tan changed.

In ACGC you could be anywhere to get a tan.
In WW I never got one and I played a ton so it must be a very slow process so the process in which you get a tan changed.

You can get a tan in WW ONLY at the end of July. I don't know who's idea that was, but it was stupid.

Back