• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sounds really fun 😊. Exciting to see the woods back too ^.^. I bought one but will buy a few more; just need to make sure i have enough for the order I placed in my friend’s shop and to tip her :). Gl everyone.

I'm so CURIOUS. I bought 6, crossing my fingers that they hatch into something cool!

Ok might have bought a few 😂😊 This is so exciting 🥳 fingers crossed. Good luck everyone 😍

I purchased one. Then I read this comment section. Now I need more lol

Ughhh.... I didn't want to spend anything on any commercially made holiday this year. So, of course I bought 5. Fingers crossed.

Question: What’s the percent rate of a yellow candy turning into a Friday the 13th candy? It was never specified in the original post.

Edit: Just realized this could be a prank where 100% of these yellow candies turn into ‘rare’ Friday the 13th candies. Kind of like the Wierd Doll event from 2017 except inverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back