• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only had 112 tbt so I went ahead and bought five. might buy more later if I can make some more tbt but idk, my luck on this site isn't very good lol

As a big candy fan (as most people noticed with my full candy lineup) I’m definitely buying a bunch of these! :)

Even if it ends up not being worth it (you never know with the Bell Tree!)

Wait "have a small chance to shed their yellow shells and reveal their true form..." does this mean that we either get a rare collective or we get nothing?.Do we get to keep the candy if we did not get a rare collective?

I am reading this half asleep from working for 12 hours does this mean every candy you buy if I'm lucky will turn into something lucky or nothing ? Like if I got 5 is there a chance I would get 5 different things or there's only one lucky outcome?
As far as I understand, every candy gives you a chance of it turning into a special one. Sadly no one knows the odds but sadly it might mean you buy however many candy and they don’t turn into a special one.
Post automatically merged:

Wait "have a small chance to shed their yellow shells and reveal their true form..." does this mean that we either get a rare collective or we get nothing?.Do we get to keep the candy if we did not get a rare collective?
I hope we at least get to keep the yellow candy 😳 can’t believe we would be left with nothing 😢

Anyone else notice their old yellow candy has the same description as this one now?

Watch the Yellow Candies turn in to Zipper heads.
I mean he is yellow...

I only bought two because I don't like gambling and I'm broke. Best of luck to everyone though!​

This sounds fun! My opinion might change if I fail to get any of the new candy though :censored:

The Friday the 13th Candy has been revealed! All Yellow Candies have a very small chance to morph into this dark, eerie, yet strangely enchanting nighttime rainbow.

friday13candy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back