• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oblivia @Vrisnem has said that if people message others to buy their collectibles randomly and the person doesn't have a selling thread that it's reportable on discord before. Can you confirm this before the lucky yellow candies transform?

@Oblivia @Vrisnem has said that if people message others to buy their collectibles randomly and the person doesn't have a selling thread that it's reportable on discord before. Can you confirm this before the lucky yellow candies transform?
That’s a rule??? Wait lemme spam the report button. 🙈🙈🙈

I kinda need to know the answer to this. If this is true, I 100% didn't know and I've 100% messaged a LOT of people asking about their nightmare eggs. You never know who might be feeling generous or like putting a smile on someone's face! But I definitely wouldn't have if this is true!

I kinda need to know the answer to this. If this is true, I 100% didn't know and I've 100% messaged a LOT of people asking about their nightmare eggs. You never know who might be feeling generous or like putting a smile on someone's face! But I definitely wouldn't have if this is true!
you when the infractions start rolling in
9-EF09397-CB43-41-C9-AB16-65-B7-D4509-EE4.png

There may have been a misunderstanding and I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly, but it's fine to PM someone with offers to buy their collectibles. Where it can become a problem is if someone continues to harass a user after they say that they don't want to sell (either in general or to a specific person/offer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back