• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may have been a misunderstanding and I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly, but it's fine to PM someone with offers to buy their collectibles. Where it can become a problem is if someone continues to harass a user after they say that they don't want to sell (either in general or to a specific person/offer).
Thank you so much, Jeremy, for the clarification!

There may have been a misunderstanding and I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly, but it's fine to PM someone with offers to buy their collectibles. Where it can become a problem is if someone continues to harass a user after they say that they don't want to sell (either in general or to a specific person/offer).

Ok good to know for future reference. I had DMs in the past asking to buy my collectibles when I never made a selling or threading thread or post. So it wasn't someone making an offer in private and was unsolicited offers. Good to know that it is harassment if someone continues to message me after I have said no.

s3gZczd.gif

here's a luck offering for everyone that desires one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back