• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone who managed to score a Friday the 13th Candy! Your lineups are looking pretty spiffy.

For those of you with a surplus of yellow candies that you can't bear to look at any longer, we've enabled the sellback feature that can be accessed via your inventory. You can sell one at a time, or by clicking the checkbox which will allow for a mass sellback:

View attachment 335038

Again, thanks to everyone who participated in and gave kind words about the event! Let us know if you'd like to see more events like this in the future. :)
There's mass sell back?! Oh no I sold them all back one by one. All 60ish of them lmao. Now I feel silly 😅

Mass sell back... I should have read this before I sold them all one by one.

On the bright side I was able to trade someone the Pierrot Candy I won from the Halloween Event for a Friday the 13th Candy, so now I have the pretty candy~

Congrats to everyone who managed to score a Friday the 13th Candy! Your lineups are looking pretty spiffy.

For those of you with a surplus of yellow candies that you can't bear to look at any longer, we've enabled the sellback feature that can be accessed via your inventory. You can sell one at a time, or by clicking the checkbox which will allow for a mass sellback:

View attachment 335038

Again, thanks to everyone who participated in and gave kind words about the event! Let us know if you'd like to see more events like this in the future. :)

I would love another event like this. Just not anytime soon since I am pretty close to being broke. 😋 Thanks so much for this little event and bringing the woods back. I seriously had so much fun. 🙂

might’ve manifested a lil too hard😳

CE69FCCA-00B8-498A-A237-BE2FA60DED6C.png
4C122830-0D64-477B-BCC1-D829DA03F12B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back