• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate having such good stats this time around! And thank you for not listening to our doom and gloom speculation and making chances really slim (I really thought it might be 1%!), the actual chance was so much more friendly!

Thanks for the event staff! I might have really flubbed it up for myself at the end there by selling back too soon, but I had fun nonetheless. Favorite part of events so far has been being part of the community. Really, the only time I'm ever this talkative. lmao
I'm very happy for the people that did get a F13 candy. Congrats everyone!
A purple loving friend of mine was one of them and I'm absolutely ecstatic for her! (Looks soooo good in her lineup. 🥰)

Love to see more events like this in the future for sure, but definitely not too soon, I bet many will be recovering their tbt losses. 😅

I had 10 in total (nine I bought from the shop and one gifted to me by a friend) and 2 of them transformed right before my eyes 😳 it was magical.

This was a cute event~ ☺ it sure brought lots of excitement and activity to our little community of TBT. I wouldn't mind seeing another event like this again in the future. Thank you, staff! But most of all thank you all powerful noodle @Wix

@Pierrot you do exist, right? 🤔
Please no don't bring him here again I'm pretty sure my account is cursed from the last time ;A;

Just doing some math now that we have the full results.

Looks like it was about only 4.6% of the total candies bought that actually changed into the Friday the 13th candy. Which is something like 1 in 21.6 wow.

0/20 here. Looks like luck wasn’t on my side this time!
Thanks for this little mini event! It was a nice surprise! And thanks for the generous buyback as well!

We will need four other users to chant the name Wix in order to summon and properly thank our dark noodle overlord 🖤
@Wix ARISE
Post automatically merged:

We will need four other users to chant the name Wix in order to summon and properly thank our dark noodle overlord 🖤
@Wix ARISE
Post automatically merged:

@Wix ARISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back