Will there be a new local mod?

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
when will the new local mod be revealed?
Anniversary of TBT.
NOVEMBER!??!?!?!?!?! ARGH! IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN SOMEONE TELL US WHO IT IS SOON not in freaking november. :mad:
Woah there, JJ, we can't rush these things. We want to announce EVERYTHING at once in November... heh, heh... Sages, other SECRET things...

Are you itching to know?

:p
yes I am, and I see why you would wanna wait a bit but, not months....I mean...c'mon
I know, it might be a lot, but we want to announce everything at TBT's one year anniversary to make it more... official, I guess.

Oh, and btw, more than a mod will be unvieled... :r
yeah sages, new admins, the works...but...c'mon...november? Thats just stupid!

:(

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.
NOVEMBER!??!?!?!?!?! ARGH! IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN SOMEONE TELL US WHO IT IS SOON not in freaking november. :mad:
Woah there, JJ, we can't rush these things. We want to announce EVERYTHING at once in November... heh, heh... Sages, other SECRET things...

Are you itching to know?

yes I am, and I see why you would wanna wait a bit but, not months....I mean...c'mon
I know, it might be a lot, but we want to announce everything at TBT's one year anniversary to make it more... official, I guess.

Woah, not admins, though.

I know, but it'll be better if we can announce everything and then have a giant party...

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

I know, but it'll be better if we can announce everything and then have a giant party...
...this....sucks....

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....
Oh c'mon JJ... don't feel bad. You won't feel bad when you party your socks off in November.

;)

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....
Oh c'mon JJ... don't feel bad. You won't feel bad when you party your socks off in November.

;)
either way I'd be partying my socks off in november. My BIRTHDAY is in november.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)
either way I'd be partying my socks off in november. My BIRTHDAY is in november.
Well, you'll be doubly partying your socks off.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)

damn straight! But still...I wish you would relese the info earlier...this is like nintendo delaying TP...BUT ITS NOT IMPROVING ON ANYTHING!

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)

damn straight! But still...I wish you would relese the info earlier...this is like nintendo delaying TP...BUT ITS NOT IMPROVING ON ANYTHING!
How can you say that? Nintendo is definetely imporving TP. They wouldn't have delayed it if they wouldn't do anything with it.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)

How can you say that? Nintendo is definetely imporving TP. They wouldn't have delayed it if they wouldn't do anything with it.
no I meant YOU GUYS arne't improving on anything. I know Nintendo is.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)

OH really? Do you think so? We DEFINETELY are improving on something.

;)

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)

;)
...what?

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

...this....sucks....

;)

;)
...what?
It's a secret. :r

Here's a hint:

It's a secret.

And it's obvious that I'll be the new Local Mod, but much to my dismay, our dear sweet back-from-the-dead STD has taken what should be my spot. Ah well, life isn't fair when people don't like you for actually saying what mus be said. :r

Well I would cerainly like a promotion.

It could be my B-day Present! Which is also in Novemeber! :lol:
The big 18 ....woah...cherish your childhood while it is there.

Well, currently im not interested in promotions to mod, but what I would want to be is an employee, I would just like to have the rank.

Back