Will there be a new local mod?

Yah, I told fox, but thats it. :lol:

But guys... we never agreed on anyhting.

:eek: We never agreed about a new mod.

:eek:

you could always use another one, or two or three or four, storm, and you know it.

:D ***pick me***

DarthGohan1 said:
you could always use another one, or two or three or four, storm, and you know it.

:D ***pick me***
Try being active here for 9 months, then you'll still be almost a Sage.

BAMBAM! said:
ZERO_13 said:
Well, currently im not interested in promotions to mod, but what I would want to be is an employee, I would just like to have the rank.
you just want the rank...that is pretty low
well, I don't want to be a mod. I don't have time for that, besides, I like the blue color that employees have. and thats not so low, bastoise was just an employee without modding powers before he got to local mod.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well we'll have another mod edventually...... but we really don't need any right now.
I think the next time we'll see a promotion is next year. >__>

And I know what the rank is.

:p

ZERO_13 said:
BAMBAM! said:
ZERO_13 said:
Well, currently im not interested in promotions to mod, but what I would want to be is an employee, I would just like to have the rank.
well, I don't want to be a mod. I don't have time for that, besides, I like the blue color that employees have. and thats not so low, bastoise was just an employee without modding powers before he got to local mod.
The Employee group no longer exists. >__>

PikMino42 said:
ZERO_13 said:
BAMBAM! said:
ZERO_13 said:
Yeah, you're right. There's only the Mod or Global Mod group(s)

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
ZERO_13 said:
BAMBAM! said:
ZERO_13 said:
Yeah, you're right. There's only the Mod or Global Mod group(s)
Thats becuase the group "Employee" will be used in the new ranks.

Pie_Or_Die said:
*Cough* your knowledge of BB code sucks *Cough*
*cough* you forgot to put in [/size] at the end *Cough*
*cough* yours is even worse */cough*

*cough* you forgot the /cough */cough*

:p

Back