Will there be a new local mod?

I might as well say this now..., but Mino was scheduled to be our next Local Mod, but now that he's an Admin, that position is open. Will someone get it? I have no clue. The staff hasn't talked about it. So, cross your fingers, you could be next.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I might as well say this now..., but Mino was scheduled to be our next Local Mod, but now that he's an Admin, that position is open. Will someone get it? I have no clue. The staff hasn't talked about it. So, cross your fingers, you could be next.
*crosses fingers*

Bulerias said:
OR maybe a Sage... or two... or three... or just one.... :ph43r:
Point is, we haven't decided yet. I don't even think we've grazed the subject, so to speak.
when you do graze the subject (before IF 2.0 hopefully), be sure to think of sage/local mod and darthgohan at the same time.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Point is, we haven't decided yet. I don't even think we've grazed the subject, so to speak.
when you do graze the subject (before IF 2.0 hopefully), be sure to think of sage/local mod and darthgohan at the same time.
Oh yes, definetly before that. We've already decided the Sages, I just meant the Local Mod thing, which we haven't touched. And, now we may have to adjust our list that we had planned out.

DarthGohan1 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Oh yes, definetly before that. We've already decided the Sages, I just meant the Local Mod thing, which we haven't touched. And, now we may have to adjust our list that we had planned out.
cuz i'm replacing mino?<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-family:Arial'></span></span>
Now, that has not been talked about. We our not at liberty to release names at this time.

Back