• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

aaaa this is such a sweet giveaway, thanks for doing this~! c: I suck at photography so I'll probably give that one a miss hehe, but I'll edit this post at some point with entries for the other two ^^

Kitchen room for peppers contest

This is my very favourite kitchen on any of my three towns! It is in HotDoggy, Mayor LuluBell's house ❤️
Mayor Temp came over from MyCycle to visit and indulge in CHOCOLATE!!!
The main theme, of course is Chocolate and I had so much fun customizing with the Chefs outfit ... The Alpine pieces work very well for customizing because you can do those cushions in whatever you please! Lol
I must admit, my kitchen is jam packed with all kinds of kitchen type stuff ... If anyone wants a list or questions of items, I can help.

Sorry for the low quality of these pics ... I had to take them with my phone camera ... Very tricky! Lol
14lh3bl.jpg

29uwupj.jpg

zmyrki.jpg

wji985.jpg

263u6w7.jpg

2aipv7m.jpg

anmucw.jpg

Buh Bye! Come again!
28tf8ko.jpg

image.jpg
Are we even allowed to post multiple pics of the room? I would have taken more if that is the case...

idk, haven't taken any serious shots since forever sob here's one of the dolls I collect, I have more colored pics in my portfolio orz
5422417863_dc3d6bbee7_b.jpg

what kind of drawing does it have to be? i have an idea for a collage, combining some existing wellknown photos/stills and some original drawing, would that be acceptable?

Hi p e p p e r ❤️ ... Here is my art entry:
2mw6uf6.jpg

And here is my photography entry:
This is a Bearded Iris growing in my garden :)
The colours are actually burgundy and cream
m93old.jpg

I just want to say again how much fun your contest is ... I hope you get tons more entries!! ❤️❤️❤️

what a great contest! I'll have to work on my entries and then i'll be back!

Thank you for this!! ^^

I took this photo at my aunt's wedding last year :3
Wedding.jpg

HNI_0061.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0069.JPGHNI_0065.JPGHNI_0066.JPGHNI_0072.JPGHNI_0073.JPG

Last edited:
what kind of drawing does it have to be? i have an idea for a collage, combining some existing wellknown photos/stills and some original drawing, would that be acceptable?

Traditional & Digital drawings are cool, but no photos or stills - basically nothing that you didn't create yourself

Entry for the room design :> it's a room in one of my extra character's houses:

MA97kKP.jpg

MbXzPvh.jpg

ltjx3EU.jpg

Vf6RQXN.jpg

CjJl883.jpg

For some reason I had the idea to make a seaside-themed bakery but I didn't put his house quite close enough to the beach for it to make sense huehue.

B&W.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, I have a funky kitchen being made. But its unfinished. Mind if I show you how it looks like in HHD? Or is that cheating? If it is, i'll try my best to get it to how I want it.

Oh man, I have a funky kitchen being made. But its unfinished. Mind if I show you how it looks like in HHD? Or is that cheating? If it is, i'll try my best to get it to how I want it.

To be fair & consistent with the other entries, it has to be from New Leaf

Last edited:
Bumping this for everyone else. I've already got my entries c;

Back