• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

Good luck peeps. I still have to see how I feel when I get home, and MAYBE I'll be able to do the kitchen I want to do, but I seriously doubt it. At least I got 2/3 done though!

Here is my photography entry! I hope you like it~

wqaeJmg.jpg

Here is my photo entry. I took this back in 2009 of a tree in my backyard and a pond behind it during a snow blizzard that year.

DSC_0080.jpg

photo entry:

black and white.jpg

i just love views where you can't see anything man-made for miles :') apologies for my brother and mum blocking the view a bit but i force people into my photos since i find it more interesting haha
gonna try and do my other entries by tomorrow but we'll see, thanks for hosting pepper!

Last edited:
What specific time does the giveaway end? Also can we do crafts or only drawing?

Last edited:
for the art, are we judged on skill?

Sorry to butt in but.. wouldn't that be fair? if my baby niece made some scribble in 20 seconds and I worked 5 hours on a piece that took 11 years to practice to get where I am.. then i'd say ofcourse it's fair art contests are based on skill.

pls dont hate me

I might do an art entry tonight, but for now I'm doing a photo one

I'm super new (like just started last week) to photography, my mom is a total pro at it so I'm following in her footsteps

13230184_1103493026391056_2020764384014744434_n.jpg
It's a nest of robin eggs in my backyard. It's my favorite photo of all the ones I've taken (on my iPhone, I don't have my own camera)I hope you love it as much as I do

What specific time does the giveaway end? Also can we do crafts or only drawing?

It's a drawing contest - so no crafts, I don't really have a set time but get your entries in by tomorrow afternoon, I'll close the thread while I'm choosing winners

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to butt in but.. wouldn't that be fair? if my baby niece made some scribble in 20 seconds and I worked 5 hours on a piece that took 11 years to practice to get where I am.. then i'd say ofcourse it's fair art contests are based on skill.

pls dont hate me

I wonder if you talked to 1000 professional art critics & art dealers and told them that Pollock, Kooning, Rothko & even some of Picasso's work wasn't worthy of much since they were technically on the same level as "scribbles" - what would they say?

It's a drawing contest - so no crafts, I don't really have a set time but get your entries in by tomorrow afternoon, I'll close the thread while I'm choosing winners

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wonder if you talked to 1000 professional art critics & art dealers and told them that Pollock, Kooning, Rothko & even some of Picasso's work wasn't worthy of much since they were technically on the same level as "scribbles" - what would they say?

Yeah that's true, some art you see being sold now like 2 red stripes on a canvas for a few million.. so weird. But I suppose it's all in the effort put into it.. idk!

pls dont hate me

It takes me about 2 hours to draw out a character, I'm just not the best drawer

Well I somehow found my old kitchen so here it is:

2015-07-09 17.34.56.jpg2015-07-09 17.33.36.jpg2015-07-09 17.33.06.jpg

As for art. Uhhhhh if i have time

Last edited:
It takes me about 2 hours to draw out a character, I'm just not the best drawer

In the end I don't think the winner of the art category will win based off of skill. It all depends on whatever Pepper likes best! Someone could work really hard on a drawing, traditional or digital, and Pepper might not choose it because it isn't to her taste. She didn't specify how she'd pick the winner, she just told us what she wanted. I say you should just try your best, and hope you win. As long as you're happy with it, that's what matters. That's something I learned after being an "artist" most of my life. It wouldn't matter if I painted the most valuable or beautiful painting in the world. It won't be a winner in my eyes if I don't love it.

In the end I don't think the winner of the art category will win based off of skill. It all depends on whatever Pepper likes best! Someone could work really hard on a drawing, traditional or digital, and Pepper might not choose it because it isn't to her taste. She didn't specify how she'd pick the winner, she just told us what she wanted. I say you should just try your best, and hope you win. As long as you're happy with it, that's what matters. That's something I learned after being an "artist" most of my life. It wouldn't matter if I painted the most valuable or beautiful painting in the world. It won't be a winner in my eyes if I don't love it.

I agree with this, as long as you put effort into it or enjoy making it it should be fine.

This seems very sweet, are we allowed to enter more than once?

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s is traditional art accepted

Back