• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

This seems very sweet, are we allowed to enter more than once?

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s is traditional art accepted

Traditional is accepted, and you can enter into each separate category once. So for example, one drawing, one photo, and one kitchen entry. Good luck~

Traditional is accepted, and you can enter into each separate category once. So for example, one drawing, one photo, and one kitchen entry. Good luck~

Thank you :)

Yeah that's true, some art you see being sold now like 2 red stripes on a canvas for a few million.. so weird. But I suppose it's all in the effort put into it.. idk!

I think 50% of the so called art in MoMA belongs in the garbage so trust me, I will not be picking any conceptual art that's a painting with two stripes

- - - Post Merge - - -

This seems very sweet, are we allowed to enter more than once?

p.s is traditional art accepted
Everything that Bone Baby said is correct

Thanks Bone Baby (✿◠‿◠)

I'm not entering, but King Dad told me about your contest. When I looked at your mayor I instantly fell in love, so I had to doodle her haha *_* Hope you don't mind!

WEp9gE3.png

It's a really quick one but I hope you liked it :blush: Good luck to the contestants, love the entries so far!

I'm not entering, but King Dad told me about your contest. When I looked at your mayor I instantly fell in love, so I had to doodle her haha *_* Hope you don't mind!

WEp9gE3.png

It's a really quick one but I hope you liked it :blush: Good luck to the contestants, love the entries so far!

WOW!! That is so nice of you Laudine, it's beautiful - I love it!!!

WEp9gE3.png

That's probably the most beautiful "doodle" I've ever seen! ❤️ ... And P e p p e r's mayor is one of the cutest ever!

Alright, here is my art entry. Riddled with mistakes, as watercolor is a very unforgiving medium, and a lot of the smaller details got lost in my terrible camera quality. I worked very hard so I sincerely hope you like it!
It's Julian (since everyone else seems to be doing stitches) in his original "shirt", with what was supposed to be the lunar wall as the background... Hand drawn, watercolor, and pen.

Julian.jpg

And here is my kitchen entry. I used the green set which i modified to light green, with accents of pink, and kk calypso plays in the background :D

Kitchen1.jpgkitchen2.jpgkitchen3.jpgkitchen4.jpgkitchen5.jpg

annddd finaly my black and white photo. It is a beach in Hawaii :)

blackandwhitebeach.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, here is my art entry. Riddled with mistakes, as watercolor is a very unforgiving medium, and a lot of the smaller details got lost in my terrible camera quality. I worked very hard so I sincerely hope you like it!
It's Julian (since everyone else seems to be doing stitches) in his original "shirt", with what was supposed to be the lunar wall as the background... Hand drawn, watercolor, and pen.

your watercolor of Julian is really good!

Here's my entry for the Art Contest

jPxp6nR.png

I tried to tie in the kitchen theme a little bit with some strawberry cake! :blush:

Thanks for hosting this contest Pepper!

Here's my entries:

HNI_0006.JPGHNI_0007.JPGHNI_0008.JPGHNI_0009.JPGHNI_0010.JPG

contest_collectible_art.JPG

GOOD LUCK everyone!!

The competition here is great. I think I may have lost in all 3 categories xD Oh well.

You know, black and white photos are cool. I'm not entering this but it's golden

BeFunkyPhoto.jpg

Back