• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS ANNOUNCED 🎈 Contest to Win Collectibles + TBT : DESIGN, PHOTO & ART

Can we do more than one photo entry? The babies birds hatched today *^*

Also I doubt I'll finish my drawing in time haha

Can we do more than one photo entry? The babies birds hatched today *^*

Also I doubt I'll finish my drawing in time haha

you can enter 1 photo, but feel free to update your photo entry if you have another one you like better

thanks again so much for this generous giveaway contest, Pepper!
here's another last day entry, for the photography contest. I took this near where I live.

I call this photograph, "Shade and Sun"

imSmwke.jpg

thanks again so much for this generous giveaway contest, Pepper!
here's another last day entry, for the photography contest. I took this near where I live.

I call this photograph, "Shade and Sun"

imSmwke.jpg
Oooo...love this! ❤️
Going to be hard to choose, p e p p e r! ... I can see why you love black and white photography!

yeee small doodle for u
Dn4Arv5.png

Last edited:
There are so many great entries, it will be so hard for me to pick the winners. This is still open for a few more hours so feel free to enter.

thank you for doing this contest! :) took this in the winter time (yay canada, where it is always black and white?)
love walking around my town and getting the chance to take pictures! :D
13226950_1115437028478227_6024960885777563292_n.jpg

edit: added my kitchen!

11.jpg22.jpg33.jpg44.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! That is so nice of you Laudine, it's beautiful - I love it!!!
Yay I'm glad you're happy with it! No problem at all, your mayor is so pretty and I had fun doodling her. I'd love to do a more refined picture of her sometimes :blush:

That's probably the most beautiful "doodle" I've ever seen! ❤️ ... And P e p p e r's mayor is one of the cutest ever!
You're too kind, thank you! Haha I agree, her design is so classy yet adorable *_* I love your drawing entry, your style is so charming ♥

Is the contest going to end in a few hours? I'm looking forward to see the winners :D

Here's my black and white photo submission, hope you like it and thanks for the opportunity! :)

giveawaysubmission.jpg

Last edited:
Phew, made it!
Hopefully it's not lost too much of its quality. Had a fun time drawing your Mayor and Pietro!

9Q6pLsp.png

Last edited:
Thanks p e p p e r!!

WVW69jOyIhQDTrI8M7

A pic from the garden my momma and I visited a couple days ago.
10af9892-a76d-474d-9ab0-ebe5abce186b_zps0l1whbtn.jpg

Not sure if you're gonna go through these all right before you choose the winners, but I updated my photography entry Pepper! I found a much better picture to use. One of my faves. Thanks again <3

Thank you to everyone who entered (and Laudine <3)!
I'm going to close this temporarily to pick the winners​

congrats to all of the winners!

and thanks again Pepper, for this fun contest/giveaway!

Back