• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

27? Also Mayor Picture:3 image.jpg

5th entry ^-^

Mayor Drawing http://prntscr.com/8k6igv

Villager Drawing (I did Cheri I hope you like her :3) http://prntscr.com/8k6ijh

More Town Names (All town names can be mayor names and vice versa)
Avalon
Oakwood
Wyvern
Serendipity

More Villager/Mayor Names(All mayor names can be town names and vice versa)

Trinity
Rayne
Rayna
Sena
Cherry
Cyra
Syra
Adley
Ara
Analia
Ana
Coral
Ari
Delaria
Lara
Effie
Elora
Ember
Amy
Sky (Or Skylar)
Isa
Jae
Kara
Kaia
Mavis
Nara
Naya
Pandora
Thea
Aba
Lyn
Willa
Waverly
Trinity
Zara
Zani
Colette
Kay
Mae
May
Alice
Allegra
Esme
Clover
Sage
Heaven
Aaleyah
Aalia
Aditi
Halo
Ami
Akika
Akane
Chika
Kiwa
Tora
Birdie/Birdy
Electra
Pippa
Valentina

entries have been updated!!

@KatFromCt- love love love the drawings!! thanks so much!! i noticed you hadn't commented yet and was wondering where you were haha!! out of that list, i absolutely LOVE the names Sena and Naya!! and i saw the name Jae which reminded me of a name, Jasey, which is used in a song that i love, so i might do that one too and give you credit for it c: thanks so much!

Another entry also here is away u could get entries: So if it's down and u bump the. U get 1 entry? Also 16 for Volleyball

Last edited:
Another entry also here is away u could get entries: So if it's down and u bump the. U get 1 entry? Also 16 for Volleyball

that's a good plan, but so far the thread hasn't left the front page, and i don't feel like it would really be worth the entry!! thank you though!!

also entries are updated c:

*entry* 21?

& teehee, I'm glad you liked Blaire, because I'm in such a fun mood with these.
Here's one of your Mayor + Julian Julienning ^^

julian.jpg

Back