• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

Aw, dang it.. is there any way I can make up this lost entries with Just going like "Entry!"..?

Oh, and entry number 17!

sorry, i don't really understand what you're asking >.> if you're asking if you have to say the number of the entry, you don't!!! as long as the word entry is in the comment it is counted c:

sorry, i don't really understand what you're asking >.> if you're asking if you have to say the number of the entry, you don't!!! as long as the word entry is in the comment it is counted c:

I am saying because I accidently posted during the same hour and only got half credit, is there something else I can do to make it up, other than saying something like "Entry!" and such.

I am saying because I accidently posted during the same hour and only got half credit, is there something else I can do to make it up, other than saying something like "Entry!" and such.

well, of course there's the alternate entry ways that are in the front page such as drawing pictures of my mayor or my dreamies, or you could submit a room design!! also sending tbt gains entres, and i'm definately finding ways to gain even more entries!
oh- and you can also suggest town/mayor names, and if you say one i love enough to make it my town/mayor name, you get 50 entries!! also you can suggest a new way to get entries, and if i implement it you get some!

Entry! Is it Kyle? Sorry I wasn't able to do a picture for Sunday DX I'm back at school now so I can't take ages drawing... Good thing is I got my colouring pencils back! So Imma do a picture today!

updated!!

@KatFromCt- ahhh so cute!! i love sydney c: and that room is adorable, the fruit furniture always reminds me of tangy now since that's the theme that i gave her in her hhd home the other day haha

nobody has guessed the villager yet!! again, it's a boy on the list in the op! remember also that entries are every two hours c: thank you all for your entries!!

Back