• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

entries are updated!!

@Beccy- ahhhh omg that's so cute!! i love how my lil tiara fell off of my head haha c: thank u so much!!
@araie-- ahh yay i can't wait to see it if you decide to draw my mayor!! also just posting a snapshot of one of your rooms could get you 50 entries!! (and also a huge shot at winning 10 mil for best room design-- only 1 other person has entered!!)
@RainCrossing- ahhh omg i'm so so sorry!! i try so hard to use gender neutral pronouns but i sometimes slip and assume :c so so sorry again!! also- it is nate!! congratulations!!

the question has been answered! the first male villager that i liked in the list was Nate!! he was one of my original people in my first town, and he has stuck with me ever since c: the new question is: what grade am i in?? good luck to you all!!

updated (with that one entry)!!

Dawnpiplup guessed it correctly, i'm a 9th grader!!

the next question is: when is my birthday? if you guess within one week (forwards or backwards) i'll give it to you, since i don't really want 365 guesses! for example, if you guessed june 9th and my birthday was june 5th, you'd get it!! good luck!!

Back